Ok I like one of my friends not love but only like her alot, I'm a lesbain and she is bi. We have always talked to eachother sort out eachothers problems like when we need someone talk to. And we met eachother in school last year dearing December, and i confessed I liked her and I've dated a few ppl since then and she dated like about two. And recently she asked me over aim

Her: "do you know any bi/lez chicks that would date me?"

Her: "I just can't believe I asked you that lol"

Me: *cough*

Me: single

Me: *cough*

Her: ohh really when did this happen?

Me: um... god i can't remember lol

Her: well like you keep telling me you love me as a sis

Me: because I thought you seen me as one 2

Her: I see you as a CLOSE friend not like a sis don't take it the wrong way tho.

Me: I'm so comfused *blond moment*

Me: would you ever date me?

Her: i don't know

Her: maybe

I don't get it tho like what dose she mean she sees me as a CLOSE friend?

She told me she would never kiss anyone makeout or anything with anyone unless she was dating them.

You said that you'd already be jealous, but it would be worse it it was someone you already knew. I'm advising you that you should both keep away from dating your friends, because that would be too hurtful for the other one.

Why don't you just tell her how you feel it would be a lot easier than you being jealous?

I sent her a message over myspace and it says whats up beautiful?

And theres a icon that says will you go out with me []yes [] no

and another icon that says everyone has a reason to waske up mine is you...

and i put So tell me something sweet heart........

Will you be my sweet heart today, tomorrow, and forever?

and another icon with flowers its beautiful but you know how you can tell if someone read your message well she didn't but didn't reply back i would have given her a flower today that says on ever pittle will you go out with me but shes bissy all day today -sigh-

I just hope she ansers back soon

Ok so, she broke up with me Wedsday saying she was still in love with her ex and all. But I searesly cryed my eyes out for her. I wanna be with her more then ANYTHING!! And I wanna show her that shes the only one I'm willing to be, so how do I do all that with out like coming out and saying it. But like I said shes still not over her ex thats why she broke up with me. =[

I'm really sorry that things didn't work out the way we all hoped.

You can either still be friends with her (which is going to break your heart everytime your see her or give you a 'buzz' of hope) or you'll have to go NC. It's going to be a hard decision, but you have to make it alone.

ok so she wrote in her boliten on myspace or what ever saying "

the one i loved, i still love. don't get me wrong i always will. i kinda like 3 others...yeah i know...three...its so confusing..."

And we already went out but didn't last long and * * * *, and I'm searesly going to torn apart if she dates someone else. I've been waiting for a year in a half to be with her and this is what i fliping get grr.. this is so not cool. -sigh- so like what do i do? is there anything i can do? besides sit back and watch my heart brake