hand jobbbbbby

so i have given guys hand jobs and everything, i just want to be able to do it really well. how long until i have to stop, do i have to wait until he ejaculates? my hand gets so tired!! i want some good tricks and advise from guys who know how they like it or girls who know how that man likes it....

also, is it really bad if i stop before he ejaculates? because i have before because i just feel like he never is going to and my hand gets tired! but i would suck it up if i just knew it was coming, ha...ha...yaaa

Is your boyfriend 17 too?

When you're with your boyfriend are you in a house, car, etc. Sometimes being worried about being caught can make it take longer because he's not concentrating on what you're doing.

Do you ever say to him I wish you'd hurry up because that could affect his performance too? Maybe he's tired sometimes? All sorts of things can affect the way a guy performs.

Has he shown you how he masterbates? If he hasn't ask him to show you how he does it or get him to put his hand over yours so you get used to the rhythm he needs.

If you don't know when he's going to come then ask him to tell you when it's starting to happen.

Good luck

Almost every handjob I've ever had I can tell the girl is getting tired. Kind of makes it more difficult to cum that way. I would feel kind of self-indulgent knowing she is putting so much work into it.

More foreplay would help I would think. Dirty talk, maybe some bump n' grind and fondling. A handjob starting from "scratch" can be difficult- build up to it more.

also, is it really bad if i stop before he ejaculates?

um, what do you think? that is the correct answer. there might be some positions that allow you to rest your arm and just move your hand which would make it a lot less tiring. also, if you let him touch you, it tends to put him in the right mindset.

I suggest getting him all worked up first. Kiss him, massage his body, make out for a long time, then the hand job will take less time. But in general , yes you need to go all the way until he ejaculates.

Would you want him to stop in the middle of giving you oral sex before you have an orgasm?

let him get it started, as sometmes it may take awhile...... I once had a girl that would tell me too masterbate as she would nibble on my ears and neck,(it drove me absolutely wild & and the jiggling of my body turned her on at the sametime) but she wanted to know when I was going to ejaculate as she wanted to finish it. Definetly the best hand job I have ever had