A stupid thread but please help.

equinox

I know this is dumb but here are some pics of me. I want to know (mostly to the ladies here) if I would be called handsome. I allways get "cute" and that kind of thing. Now I have a girlfriend and she says that to her I am handsome but I want to know what everyone else might think. I should also point out that I love my girlfriend and I'm not asking this to see if I could cheat on her cause I would NEVER do that to her. Anyway, some pics.

link removed

link removed

link removed

That should be enough allthough I have a few more.

I like your look. Very cool and intellectual looking. I wouldn't describe you as "cute" at all, cute makes me think of girly looking guys and puppy dogs But you're definitely handsome. I love your hair, long, dark hair on guys is so hot. And you have pretty eyes too.

And what matters is what you think of yourself, and you should trust your girlfriend. She wouldn't date you if she didn't find you attractive.

Like Luck of the Irish said you should smile more, I know a lot of people who think they look "dumb" or something when they smile but I think everyone looks better when they smile. It won't make you less "cool" or anything. It makes you look more positive and confident.

Dude, you are beautiful and you know it. Or handsome..if you prefer..but I tend to think handsome comes with some age, well earned wrinkles and experience.

Art modelling is a lot of fun and can really give perspective as to our own bodies. I highly recommend it. Also, your features simply cry to be drawn and sculpted.

You already have a few poses down, so go for it.

Just to make something clear: I am male

You should listen to your GF. If she is happy with the way you look then be happy.

I also used to be worried about the way I look. It was only when I met my current GF that I realised I was likable by women. Now I realise that I'm not ugly, disgusting etc. I stand the same chance as everyone else.

Be happy with yourself.

Doc