URGENT Need Of Advice: Competition??

I Dont know what to do in this situation, it turns out that 2 of my friends and myself all like the same guy, my one friend is like "NO,I'd never get with him" but she thinks he's cute and what not.My other friend has proposed a bit of a competition with me and that bothers me because I'll just let her sort of take the spotlight but I want to get some sort of revenge.. ..I want to further my relationship with him in a more one on one kind of way so that if she tries to show out for him it'll be like he's looking at her but thinking of me . . Any advice please feel free to comment.

Tell her that she can have him and that you don't want to be part of this 'game'. It's really not up to you or her anyway, it's up to him. Be around but make no plan to get him, it will surely backfire.

Think of it somewhere in the future - You got the guy and your both very happy together, then your friend may get so jealous that she might tell him what you have been doing behind his back, which is making him a prize in a competition with her and he could feel that he's been part of some sad game without his consent and dump you.

I agree with both the posters. that does not sound good at all to "compete" with friends for a guy. And bethany is right - it is ultimately up to the guy, not to either of you. And yeah, if you do "win" him, she could try to steal him away from you also.

good luck

I agree with the others. He will make his decision. He might pick one of you or someone else entirely. There's no point in trying to strategize or compete for him. He will decide who he is interested in and then if she is interested in him too, it will go from there. By all means, if you like the guy, flirt with him and be nice to him and have conversations with him. Maybe you guys will end of dating. Don't think of other women as competition because you will just always be insecure about it (even while in a relationship with someone). Just think of them as choices and your interactions with them ultimately won't influence his decision unless you act mean to them and he gets turned off by that. He is free to make his choices. If he chooses to be with someone else then that's what he wants to do. Just as you are free to choose who you want to date. If your choices match up then great. Good luck with everything!