About to start long distance relationship & I'm overreac

Howdy.

Ok...My guy and I are about to begin a long distance relationship...we've been together for 2 years and everything has been just dandy until tonight...and it's possible that 2morrow he leaves for college. He up and decided to go with his guys. I was ok with that at first...but then it started bothering me because it seems like for the past week i've been being his sisters mother and like she has been going every where with is for the past week. I want to be alone with him and finally tonight would have been the night. Yet he decided to go with the guys. I got very angry and let him now how i was feeling abouit the situation and frankly i blew up. I just wanted to be alone with him one last time before he leaves yet he says he wanted to be witht his friends one last time and possibly the last time ever. Should i have gotten so mad at him? or am I just acting crazy. I tell him that he doesnt understand where i'm coming from and he just tells me the same. He leaves either tomorrow or on wednesday....but he still doesnt know...but still his sis is really starting to piss me off....

I don't quite understand the sister thing. I think there's a typo in there somewhere. But anyways. You guys have been together for 2 years, thats pretty special. But also keep in mind that he's known some of his friends for (probably) a long time as well. It's sort of a decision between girlfriend and friends. Tough spot to be in.

I can't say whether or not you should have gotten mad at him. But ask yourself what you would have done if you had to move. Would you see your best friends for the last time, or your boyfriend, whom you'll still be in a relationship with.

I understand where your emotions are coming from though and you aren't just acting crazy. Just ask yourself that, and that might help.

Best wishes.

Why does it always have to be a Me or his friends choice.

I totally agree with you that he should have found time for you, but this could have been avoided altogether.

I'll make it a simple question,

While your b/F was busy getting prepared to leave, did you ever round up all his friends, and plan on a going away party, or night on the town?

this way you you could have all bid him a farewell, and afterwards could have spent those special moments together.

it doesnt have to be a Me or Them. problem.

Again, He should have found time to be with you also, and that is wrong.

His point of view is, this will be the last time he will be able to hang out with the guys its almost a farewell to his childhood, in years they will all move on get married have jobs, but with you he will be maintaining contact, in his mind, he is leaving them, not you.

So yes, he messed up , but dont take it as a, " he put them above me" type thing, dont take it too personal.