How many peopl are in pain?

Nothing has happened with me....its a misunderstanding and i don't quite know what i done wrong...but as with all things in life - it will sort itself out one way or another.

He is wearing the clothes you brought him on dates with other girls? You need to mention more about your situation...

i know that today, i am not feeling so well, very depressed and feeling very much alone. I know that my XGF bought me clothes and i cant bring myself to even wear them.....because the hurt is still to great...and the lingering unknown is killing me....i wish she would just talk to me, so that i know one way or another, that way she can, well i am sure she has gotten on with her life.....

I love her, and just want her back...i cant get her out of my head....

yes, i'm hurting today. Just like I hurt everyday. What do I want to do? Well, I guess I"ll go rent a video game. It won't take away the hurt, nothing ever does for me. But I'm not going to let it stop me from living. I just live with a broken heart. Oh well. It sux, but what can you do? Nada... just let time run it's course and hopefully it will take the pain away. I've been broken up now almost 1 year and still think of my ex daily. uh boo and uh hiss

My first boyfriend and I broke up six months ago.. thats a lonnnng time really. But the hurt and pain is still fresh like an open wound on my heart that wont heal. During the day I try to lead a normal life and hiding my depression, try to forget it. At night though its weird my feelings are magnified.. I have time to think stupid thoughts and "feel" alone and miss him and feel hurt and confused. Sometimes I drive to some deserted parking lot after my evening college classes and listen to music and just ball my eyes out. (Love and heartbreak can make you unhealthy and crazy like never before) But the next morning I go about my business of work, school, etc. and pretend Im not dying inside. tears*sigh* : ( I miss my smile.

My only girlfriend (Jackie) of 2 1/2 years broke up with me over a month ago. I try to say it will get better, and by continuing on I'm giving myself every chance that it will. For most of the 3 weeks I've been back at univeristy I've been able to hide my feelings and act like everything's normal. The last few days I've been unable to do that. I can't go on pretending. I can't pretend my whole life, and that's the most depressing thing, knowing that the only person you would want to be with is no longer with you. It hurts incredibly not being in contact with her. True love can't be chosen, once it happens there's no way for me to deny or change my feelings. People say it gets better. It hasn't and of course I really want it to get better but I know it won't. How can people apply that generic template to your life? - "It'll get better. There is someone better out there etc" Sure, for some it does better. But what about all those who don't? I know how deep my love is for her. Severing that once in a lifetime connection hurts like none other. I would rather be shot than have to feel this indefinitely. Horrible, I know, but the truth. I'm hanging on, but only just.

Yes...you know when you relaise you've thrown away someone, someone important, someone important, someone who keeps you alive.

well thats me! Plus that someone has someone esle.

What do i want ot do about?

2 options are presented to me...

1. tell him and risk everything....(no i dont like this one, too scared!)

2. let time tell....everrthing works out in the end...doesn't it?