I can't orgasm (male)

Weirdman

Guys im startign to get pissed.. I can't get off and if i do it takes about 45min to a hour of straight sex... its exhausting makes me tired and her tired.. sometime i just call it quits.. she is on birth control we use a condom sometimes, but even without one its not much of a diffrence..

I think im not attracted to her anymore even though i think she has a amazing body and is very sexy but there might be a little thing in the back of my head telling me somthign else

How long does it take you to get off alone? Feeling negative emotions toward the situation will make it that much harder for you to finish.

Also, try cutting down on your masturbation habits if you do that really frequently. If you can go several days and still last a long time, you might consider that you have lowered libido. You can get your testosterone levels checked. How old are you? Any medical history of depression or anything else that might be linked. Good diet. Plenty of total calories and vitamins? Try finding better positions (doggy variations maybe?).

Get close another way like through a hj or bj. Then finish it internally.Do moreor less foreplay. Hope these ideas help.

Oh shoot talk about positions.. i think i have done every one in the book positions dont work.. Im not in a depression i might have to check my levels.. I drink occasionally not as much as some people.. drugs are like once a month, not alot. and i dont masterbate alot.. but we do try to have sex atleast every 4 days.. and about everyday on the weekends...

OH yeah im 19

thinks being able to hold back for 45 minutes is not a bad thing? now, if that was 45 seconds i could see yer concern...but come on buddy! lol

i cam hear women complaining now...

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeesh

im telling you its nice (for her) but like * * * do i get out of having sex.. i like it but im not getting the pleasure that i want out of it.. its normal if i masterbate myself but when we have sex its kinda pointless im just setting there and she is moaning..

Most of the time i fake it when i make a noise so she dosn't feel liek she isn't doing it right.. and when i start to get limp after awhile i say that i had a orgasm

There must be something else going on here. I know there is this myth floating around that a man's emotions don't affect his ability in bed: but it just ain't so.

In my experience, when things were going rocky with certain men, the sex would either become Super-Intense and he came very quickly and/or he could last a very long time.

Something as simple as being p-oed at her could be doing this. Or stress. Or feeling like she isn't putting effort in anymore to make things exciting - or she isn't so great at seduction and foreplay is being skipped.

My suggestion: Slow it all down. Foreplay galore! Take the pressure off. Try playing with the "no orgasms for a week" rule. Go out on dates and just have fun.

Give it a try?

Dude I know where your coming from!

Im 20 now. Until this year I found it nearly impossible to orgasm with multiple girlfriends. No matter what they would do nothing would happen, it would just be frustrating and torture. Personally I think it was a physiological problem. Although I was pretty relaxed when it came to the sex part, when ever the focus was on me to orgasm it just would not happen. All I can say is RELAX and dont try to force an orgasm, try not to think about it to much. Maybe your problem will just disappear. Don't worry about it you are not the only one with this problem, its pretty normal!

My boyfriend has the same problem. He does not mind but I feel like that I should be doing something different. I have never had a guy go so long without an orgasim. I would love to get him to cum quicker than he normally does. Oh by the way, he is not circumcised. I am wondering if that decreases his abuility to feel there. We have also tried as many positions are known, even with anal sex he struggles to get an orgasim. ANY IDEAS???

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear...

Well... a little background... I broke my neck and back about a year ago... woke up a quad... and now I am walking again... pretty much back to normal... with the exception of... anorgasmia. I have difficulty climaxing. Only once in a while... damage to the L1 region of my spinal cord has impaired my ability to climax. I sill can... but only rarely. And trust me... it's a joy for BOTH of us when I do!

The upside... dude... I am a friggin sexgod in the sack! I can go for hours... but... trust me... I understand... my recommendation... try the foreplay routine... and then go down on her... with your spare hand... spank the monkey... then when she's hot... or ready... or gets off... it's YOUR turn for oral... once your "climax level" is heightened or approached... take her then!

Good luck.

PS: If you find a magic pill... or some other "thing" that works... please share it with me! I could use a few more orgasms myself!