what is the most valuable thing u own?

g44

i have thought about that recently...

for me...its time

we only have a set amount of time granted us on this earth

ever second wasted in negative thoughts is a second we will never get back

i remember the first time i realized that...

i used it to negaotate a higher salary...i figured...my time is worth something - u better pay me for what its worth,....because when u boil it down that is what you are selling...your time

easy guy picks peace of mind - great choice

jazz agrees with me so 50 bonus points - lol

infj - picks 'sense of self' - that someone took it away - but if u look at that as a positive - you now say u have changed - and i guess for the better - so that's a good thing

bwf - picks stubbornness - excellent trait to have when one need to be determined and push on thru tough times

great picks everyone

If you're talking physical, tangible thing...my journals. I've been writing in various notebooks since 1977. Several boxes crammed full of notebooks and folders of loose papers, the vast majority of which are a hand written chronicle of the events in my life and my thoughts/feelings about them.

Worthless to anyone else, I'd imagine...but irreplaceable and priceless to me.

Spiritually..... My integrity. I have never broken a promise to anyone. I would die to keep a promise to a loved one.

Stubborness and inner strength is a close second. I love freedom, and I will never be put in a cage. The only time I will ever stop fighting is if something kills me.

Best physical possesion is my body. It takes me where I need to go, so I figure I can atleast take good care of it.

The most important thing in this life is peace of mind. Someone already said it.

Right now I'm in a stuggle to figure out who I am, and it's hell everyday.

I'm getting so tired of thinking about thinking, being overly philsophical and I hope so bady I stop to save my sanity.

I wish I had peace of mind right now.

That is the most important thing hands down though, atleast what my grandmother told me. Pick something more important, I bet you can't.