I'm confused HE is crying too????

hey everyone, if you read my story from yesterday get this, he comes home crying. i had said something on why he is treating me like this and he got really upset. he started saying everything at once to where i couldn't understand him. He says he is a really really jeolous person and that he's lost alot of his relationships over his jeoulousy. He couldn't stop crying and i've never seen him like that... so is he really cheating on me or did he accuse me because of his jeoulousy, i'm really confused and i don't wanna be in this situation... it hurts me really bad... what should i do...?

Don't allow him to make you feel guilty. Get out. If his tears are sincere then he will prove that to you by changing. If he truly wants to be with you he will show you. You shouldn't be in a relationship where someone controls you. Before you know it you will lose sense of who you are. Be strong

I don't know whether he cheated on you and is sad or whether he is really emotionally distraught over his jealousy and has realized how this has destroyed every relationship he has been in. Regardless, he is very insecure in one way or another and it's difficult to build someone else's self-esteem if they aren't willing to do it themselves.

So, now that you have the opportunity, why don't you ask him why he feels so jealous all the time and, more importantly, what is he going to do about it?

In the end though, if you really don't want to be in this position, don't let his sudden admission of sadness hold you with him through guilt.

How long have you two been together?

Because this does sound like a serious issue that will take time, engery, emotions & possibly a professional.

So I think you have two choices.

1. like NJRON suggested "ask him why he feels so jealous all the time and, more importantly, what is he going to do about it?"

Or 2. Get out of the situation now before you get dragged through it all, you know you don't want to be in this...It does hurt a lot.