I am currently dating a girl whom I have dated before, about a year ago. I'm a senior this year, and she's a junior (Highschool). The first time we dated, we got off to a great start, we fell for each other quickly, and moved pretty fast, too fast probably. That might have been the reason we didn't date longer than almost 2 months last time we did, at least that's what we both agreed probably was the reason.

In between our relationship, we were friends at first, but for reasons uknown, she began just be a plain bi*ch to me. I retaliated, and well we were'nt friends much longer. I thought I had moved on and I dated another person, but I still had feelings for her (many months after break up) and my girlfriend at the time broke up with me because of that, and I didn't blame her, it wasn't fair for her. Though over summer, my ex from a year ago and me got into an argument, in which in the end both of us had apologized for being sour to each other (and in which she also left hints of harboring some feelings), and we agreed to put it behind us and be friends.

For a couple months we were nice to each other, didn't really spend too much time with each other until school started about a month ago. She then told me she still had some feelings for me, and I told her I did as well, but she didn't want to date yet, she wasn't sure if she wanted to. Well a little less than a month later she made up her mind and now we are dating.

Now we moved fast both emotionally, and physically the first time around. We never have had sex, but we've done other sexual activities. We agreed this time around we would take our relationship slower, one step at a time. As far as physically, I can do that, but emotionally...I just don't think I can hold in all the feelings I still have for her from a year ago. But I don't want to overwhelm her and pressure her, as we've only been in a relationship since this weekend. Our relationship has gotten off to a great start, and I don't want to ruin it. Seeing as we've dated before and both loved each other for a time in our last relationship, is it unsuprising one would still harbor strong feelings? Is it a good idea to tell her how I really feel? Or would it be best to just take it one step at a time and try my best to wait until I know she'd be ready, assuming she isn't now.