i could really do with some help...please

see i feel like going t all the men who liked me and having sex with one of them - not like me but 5 yrs with the ex and for what to feel like poo - i thought if you sleep with someone else it helps? well thats what boys say so just cause i am a girl why wouldnt it work for me?

see i feel like going t all the men who liked me and having sex with one of them - not like me but 5 yrs with the ex and for what to feel like poo - i thought if you sleep with someone else it helps? well thats what boys say so just cause i am a girl why wouldnt it work for me?

This isnt what i need to hear right now Whoops!!!

She's right, she's moving on and so should you.

Where are you hearing all this info about her? Cause it needs to stop. You need to stop either finding this stuff out, or allowing others to tell you. It's just going to make you crazy because after all she is moving on.

Stay with no contact. It is none of your business who she's seeing or sleeping with. I understand how you feel and I know I would be hurting too if I was in your place, but you really really have to be looking out for yourself right now. You know she's NOT good for you, keep reminding yourself of that.

sorry welsch lad didnt mean to be rude - still on day 4 and feeling wound up in my own world - my empathetic nature has turned to steel i think -

NC is good and she is correct you cant ask her what she is doing with whom - look above at meiow quote committing yourself to someone means losigng the chance to experience another and you will have that - why not !

it totally obivious that she does not love me anymore as she's told me straight up...so why cant i just let go of her and these feelings?

she is the last thing on my mind before i sleep and i wake up early a.m thinking of her and dreaming of her, then i cant get back to sleep at all

i feel such a wreck!

I know all about them feeling morning noon and night..... I've stop going to places now where i could run into her. I take a new route home from work so i don't see her car. If you contact them all you end up with is hurt. It just best left alone. Somethings for what ever reason don't work out,i wish i had the answer. There's tough times ahead my friend but you will as i will get past all this pain. Get yourself stronge again they can smell desperation,hold your head up high and think i'm good person, I will move on and show her what she let go..... It's the best matey but not easy path to take....

it totally obivious that she does not love me anymore as she's told me straight up...so why cant i just let go of her and these feelings?

she is the last thing on my mind before i sleep and i wake up early a.m thinking of her and dreaming of her, then i cant get back to sleep at all

i feel such a wreck!

That's all completely NORMAL! Just because someone else is no longer in love with you doesn't mean your feelings automatically go away.

You need to give yourself time. You are in the process of healing and it takes time. Don't be so hard on yourself for what you are feeling..

• 1 month later...

hi all its been 2 months now and i have been very strong since the break up thanx t a lot of you on here

last night i was sitting down with a bottle of wine and a dvd and then out of the blue the ex text's me saying "c just thought i would text 2 c how emmie is doing have been thinking about her and would like 2 know how she is doing.R."

emmie is my daughter from another relationship before i met "R"

its really pissed me off that shes done this as where was she 2months ago...she made it very clear that she didnt want anything to do with me or my family so why is she doing this now?

i havent heared from her since she told me she didnt want anything to do with me as you will see from my 1st post...

can anyone shed some light on this any answers are welcome all.

thanx again all

keep strong all it does get better!!!