Me and this girl used to be friend but we like each other alot and we are b/f and g/f now. she recently said she fell in love once but wont again (im guessing she got emotionally hurt) i want to open my heart to her and show her all guys arent the same. im not afraid of falling in love with her and i know thats what is gonna happen when i try to get her to fall in love with me. i need some tips to win her heart someone help me out.

Thanks

Best advice..just be yourself, and act like you normally do. Your right not all guys are the same, take me for example, but if you want to win her heart maybe send her a rose or write her a love letter maybe. The first girl I loved..well it was online, but I knew she was the right one, eventually I started to flirt a bit, and moved on up with there..then I asked her out. So I've been in this situation before..but I'm no expert on relationships.

Best of Luck to you...

Take it EXTRA slow and show her that your not that guy who hurt her so badly. Show her how she deserves to be treated because she probably doesn't know those feelings of importance. Make her believe that you two are the only people in a crowded room or that she's the most beautiful girl in the world. Let her know that you will be extra patient with her and that your not going anywhere without a fight. Hope his helps!

I am sure she was hurt emotionally. You just have to be yourself around her to show her that you are a good guy. It will take time and maybe she will come around. You have to make sure to always tell her the truth and tell her how you feel that you care about her and that you are willing to take this risk with falling in love with her and you will be honest with her and you just ask her to give you a chance and you promise to take it slow. GOOD LUCK

what shes saying is impossible. what you mean shes planning on never loving another human being again becuz of her past love life?? yeah..right.

You cant fool your heart. If your heart knows its right, then its right. for example its like saying im not gonna go piss for the rest of the day...but in the end you go cuz u had to. its something you CANT control. There are no tips for winning someones heart over. You gotta be who you are and not try something different so that she can fall in love with you. No one can force anyone to fall in love with the. Love is a very emotional thing and very strong. Makes a big impact on your life. The right time will be when shes ready. good luck man