Where will it go? oO

Haha, hi everyone.

Okay, I have a question about pleasuring your significant other...

My boyfriend and I have been talking about masturbating each other in the future and a concern that came up was him ejaculating. We obviously don't want it to end up all over my room but I can imagine doing it all in a bathroom, aiming into a toilet or bathtub wouldn't exactly be considered romantic, right?

What do you guys do with your SO's? How do you take care of that kind of thing? Where do you guys do it, where do you aim, what do you do to prevent it from getting everywhere (or do you not care)? Any and all suggestions and tips are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Get your b/f to masturbate for you first if you are really worried about it. You can watch what the sperm does while he is in control.

Good idea, maybe I'll have him do that. Thanks.

You use one hand to stimulate him and hold the tissue in the other hand, when you see he is coming to climax... you know the rest

PR

Okay, I see. Thanks.

That's a really good idea. Problem here though, is that my mom does the laundry. So that might not work over here; I don't want her getting any weird ideas.

I would definitely consider that though if I did it all myself. Thanks.

start a few weeks before doing your own laundry, then she won't suspect LOL, tell her you are growing up and want to be more responsible

(although in this plan you will have to do your own laundry for the rest of your life)

How forcefully your bf cums depends on a number of factors. It could be anything from not much more than a dribble to a good jet going several feet. Your bf should have a relatively good idea. It can depend a lot on how long he's hard leading up to the event.

I find for me a tissue or two is largely useless and a paper towel is far better. Bigger area, will absorb more and he won't shoot through it.

I find proper towels pretty handy. Once the fluid absorbs into the fabric it just looks like a water spot at most. It will show on a dark coloured towel as a whitish mask. On a white towel it may be slightly yellow in appearance. It won't show at all on a medium or light coloured towel. A beach towel is ideal. Mom will never know, besides, who examines towels after they're used anyway?

One way is to have him lie on his back or sit relined in a chair. It leaves both of you with both hands free. Spread the towel in the likely target area rather than trying to play catch.

I personally dislike tissues with a passion. They tend to stick to skin when wet.

Personally my girlfriend and I will either use a towel or dirty t-shirt to clean up, however if you don't do your own laundry I'd go with the previously suggested paper towels.

As far as the actual shooting goes, we've found it to be quite unromantic to have to hold a towel or whatever out while I cum. Most of the time I will just spray it on my stomach/chest, her stomach/chest, or her back, pending the position. Quick wipe and your good to go

start a few weeks before doing your own laundry, then she won't suspect LOL, tell her you are growing up and want to be more responsible

(although in this plan you will have to do your own laundry for the rest of your life)

Lol good idea, but I begged her for years to let me do my own laundry and she never gave in. I don't know why, probably something to do with not wanting to waste unnecessary water by doing more loads of laundry than just all of our clothes together. Makes sense, but it can be a pain. Thanks for the idea, though!

To the rest of you, thank you for your suggestions! We're not really planning on doing it in the very near future, but when the time comes around I guess we'll just have to experiment and see which way works best.