Well i have been off my medication for like 2 weeks now... I was at my weekly appoinments and my councellor dosnt even remember my name. My mom hates me and my sister is just a removed by moderator> 24/7. I literally have 0 friends to talk to.(accept for people on msn).. But right im just feeling really depressed and not needed for anything anymore i feel like a waste of money a waste of space and time

i havnt even left my room for 2 days. no1 even notices me anymore. im jus forgotten but thats the way i like it. no attention so i can kill myself in peace. but i still dont want to die sometimes.i really need some help.

its nothing new. i am going to councellors n i hav been ordered by probation officer to go to anger management.(i dont know y im not angry)But nobody is helping me.

ive been pushed to far this last week. cant help but cut myself some more.

Hey, it's ok. It's ok to feel the way you do. I felt that way when I was younger once or twice. Without sounding to cliched, can I tell you, it does get better. You're in high school, right? I know that sucks. But have a little patience. Don't focus on how bad you think your life sucks right now, focus on your future. I'm guessing you are a smart kid. Smart kids are the ones that get overwhelmed by life. I really did. I went down the WRONG path--drugs and all that. And I made alot of huge mistakes and it really sucked. But when I reached my lowest point, I lost the thing that meant the most to me in the entire world and it almost killed me. I spent a year grieving over what I had lost, but eventually life start making more sense. It wasn't like a lightning bolt, it was gradual. I slowly put my life back together. And once I was in a better place, I met the love of my life. Now I'm happy and life's ok, you know? I'm not saying cheer up or get over it or deal with it or any of that, I'm saying trust me I know it REALLY sucks sometimes, BUT if you can just hang on for a little while and maybe step back and take a look at the situation objectively, maybe you can see a better future ahead.

well i went to councellor today.i did cut myself again and they made me sign a contract saying i wouldnt do it.(and removed all sharp objects from the house) and there putting me on a new medication, i forgot the name of it.

i feel a little bit better now that i went there though. i am just going to relax n chill out for a bit n school starts back up on monday, so i have something to look forward to for now.

Hi Imspongebobwitoutpatrik,

Good you talked to the counselor and get new med's. Great you feel better!

I got somethings for you to learn for yourself.

Most important to remember and perform.

• You are precious, your life is precious and you deserve to be happy!
  • Look after your body and love yourself!
  • When someone hurt or abused you it was not your fault!
  • You have a future, you always will as long as you do not give up!
  • You deserve to be understood, but to expect understanding is very foolish.
  • Regrets are the most difficult feelings to deal with.
  • Life often is like three steps forward and one step back. Expect setbacks and do not let setbacks bother you. Just move along your chosen path.
  • Realistic expectations. Carefully consider your expectations as unrealistic expectations breed resentment and set you up for failure.
  • Be realistic about your ability and carefully consider your ability as your failure to meet your expectations hurts you and may hurt others.
  • Patience and persistence. Changing any situation or yourself takes time and effort. Changing your feelings takes time and is often painful. It does make sense to endure reasonable pain for a better happier future.
  • Adaptability of your mind. Your biggest strength is that your mind adapts to what you do often and the more so, the more motivated you are. As you move up, your mental ability increases. This strength is also your biggest weakness as your mental ability decreases when you are frustrated or unmotivated. Your mind also adapts to negative thinking. Thus it is important to think positive!
  • Break circles of thought. If you realize that you think or fear the same again and again, break out of it by telling yourself: STOP, NO WORRIES. Divert your thoughts away from a circle of thought. The Mental survival activities or Exercise activities below may be of help to distract you.
  • Mental survival activities. Develop one or more mental activities which can occupy your mind and give you a sense of calmness and accomplishment. One activity should be as simple as possible in order to be performable at any time. Exercise these activities regularly. Examples are: writing poems, writing down feelings, drawing, a journal and reading. Use the Exercise activities below as alternative and for backup. Be prepared and never run out of supplies to perform these activities. These activities train you on focusing your mind and give you a sense of accomplishment.
  • Exercise activities. Develop an interest in one or more physical activities and perform these regularly. Examples are push-ups, sit-ups, running, swimming and biking. At least have one activity you can perform in your room and one out-door activity. Exercise is healthy and gives you a sense of accomplishment.
  • Be sure you have enough sleep. Sleep deprivation makes manic and leads to countless secondary problems from anxiety, over-acting, over-excitement, over-thinking to under-performing. If you can't sleep, perform Mental survival activities and/or Exercise activities until you relax enough to fall asleep. Given training and experience, you will relax and fall asleep! No pills needed!
  • KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. Do not over-act, over-excite or over-think.
  • Help - If you have questions or need help, please post or seek professional help!

Please read this often and next time you wanna cut, perform mental survival or exercise activities instead.

Please tell us what makes you angry, what hurt you, what you do not like so we can help you.

well i went to councellor today.i did cut myself again and they made me sign a contract saying i wouldnt do it.(and removed all sharp objects from the house) and there putting me on a new medication, i forgot the name of it.

i feel a little bit better now that i went there though. i am just going to relax n chill out for a bit n school starts back up on monday, so i have something to look forward to for now.

Hey Spongebob,

Glad to hear it friend.

I have heard of contracts being drawn up to help keep people from hurting themselves. This gives you something tangeble that you agreed to, and sometimes is enough incentive to keep yourself out of trouble.

Hope you continue to feel better.

• 3 months later...