I must have initially missed your story the other day. I am just today catching up on everything and your problem.

I hope that you come back here and update us on yourself. I was very concerned while reading this thread. Am also glad that you sought some assistance after the pills, and thanks to avman staying on top of things with you, and the others as well.

Update us soon. Everyone here is great and no one is burden to anyone here.

I guess I am lucky and thanks to you guys I am still here....yesterday was so out of character for me and I think that is what scares me the most, so yes of course I am seeking help also. I never thought of doing what I did yesterday it took me by surprise also. I think everything caught up with me at once, the divorce, missing the girls and working 3 jobs, I wanted an easy "out" and for one moment in time it seemed like a "rational" idea....I am lucky and thank you, all of you.

Glad to hear you are doing better. We never know where our breaking point is until we hit it. Looks like yesterday was that day for you.

Definitely get some help. You've got a lot going right now and anybody would be under tremendous stress having to deal with this. We'll be here for you as well.

Yes it was a lowpoint for me, I am actually a person who has always frowned upon people who do or even think of such a thing. So caught off guard. Today is a new day and she hasn't stopped, she actually called this morning and laughed because "I can't do anything right" She is actually making things clearer to me than they have ever been. I thank all of you again, and yes I will stick around here and keep you all updated.

Glad you are doing better Steel but the last thing you want to do is give her ammo as to why the girls shouldn't be with you. Be strong and use her "I can't do anything right" as your motivation to get through this and go forward in life. I have to say in my divorce once I realized that I was really going to be better off without her, I made HUGE gains in my pursuit for happiness. Today, I couldn't ask for more and I've never been happier. As for my ex, well let's just say she hates everything about her life and has a front row seat to "My Life" as we co-parent my son. Your life isn't over, it's just beginning.

RC

steel I am glad you did not kill your self. I have had 3 frinds kill them self, and one of them had a 8 year old girl. That one was the hardest for me, becouse I was on the phone with her when she shot her self. I got there before the cops did, and I had to take care of her doughter until the ex showed up and took her, I was 16 years old when that happened. It has been 7 years sense she killed her self and I still can see the sene of the little girl hold her momy and crying and I have to take her out of the house and to try to calm her down. (shakes head) Just thinking about it is going to make me cry. I am glad that you did not do somthing like this to your son. Please keep us updated. And remember we are here for you.