I was Ozzfest all day yesterday and didn't even think of putting sunblock on. I had a t-shirt and jeans so only my forearms are burnt and they're not even bad. Problem is my face is REALLY burnt and hurts like hell. I've been putting aloe with lidocaine on it every few hours and it's not doing anything.

Any ideas on what will make it feel less painful?

Try taking a little Tylenol. It will relieve some of the pain. You could also try to put some cool wet cloths on the burned areas. That should feel pretty good also.

Otherwise the aloe will probably work the best out of anything.

Try taking a little Tylenol. It will relieve some of the pain. You could also try to put some cool wet cloths on the burned areas. That should feel pretty good also.

Otherwise the aloe will probably work the best out of anything.

I haven't taken any pain killers (even tylenol or ibprofen) since I found out I was pregnant and I have never even asked the doctor if it's okay.

Oops you sure posted fast!

Tylenol is generally considered safe for a pregnancy. I would avoid other types of pain relievers though.

lol yeah. The reply emails go to my Yahoo account and show up immediately at the bottom of the screen if I'm signed into yahoo messenger, which I am.

i have this stuff called a cooling aloe gel - it feels good on a sunburn i don't know if that is the same stuff you are using. I also take a spray bottle and fill it with water and mist it on myself when i'm hot and that feels good on my sunburns too. other than that give it 2 days and it will stop hurting but you will start peeeling which SUCKS

I have definitely had my share of sunburns!! Sorry hun.

Trust me, so have I.

We went on a cruise a few years ago and we were on the beach in Cancun and my mom used a spray sunblock. Well, by the time we got back on the ship and in normal light, my mom realized what happened. The bottle said not to rub it in so she didn't. My entire back was covered in spots. One circle would be red as hell and another would be as white as the background of this page. Talk about a bad sunburn but for some reason, I didn't have it on my face that day.

I'd rather have it on my arms or back or anywhere except my face ugh. My fiance keeps calling me "lobster girl" haha.

Well I was going to say the vinigar thing too but its been covered try baby oil or baby oil mixed with vinigar also try vinigar bath (no soap or bubbles or anything) also an oatmeal bath or make some oatmeal and put it directly on your arms. Sounds gross but trust me. Im irish, german, and austrian, i know how you feel to say the least