Why did she have to text me???? I don't get women??

I guess my ex drove by my new girls house today and saw my car parked on the street(don't ask me how she knew where she lived at. I don't even know that)

Now keep in mind she left me.. and the new girl is the girl I was dealing with when she broke up with me the first 2 times..

She sends me a text that says " I just drove by ur car. I hope you and her work out this time. I always knew you needed someone dumb to make you feel smart"!!!

* * *??

What's the text for.. She left me and told me don't contact her anymore.. And I haven't!!

Her text is code for "I can't believe you moved on! I expected you to pine after me forever and torture yourself over losing me for ever and ever!"

In other words, she's acting childishly. Insulting your new partner reveals her immaturity. Yuck. Whatever you do, don't respond!

Huh, well, she's a bit of a beach isn't she (i.e. that is meant to be another b-word, not actually as if she is all sunny and warm!).

Really, that's why she did it. Because she in her mind can do whatever she likes no matter what she said before. Insulting you, and your new partner is a big no-no on her part, which is a line she crossed anyway. She's a beach.

Women such as your Ex and my Ex don't make sense period. I don't think people that think rationally are able to understand why they think and do the things they do. My Ex has been acting completely beyond reasonable boundaries and it doesn't have to make sense for it to be real.

Rob

You will never get women. But, she did this because of how she felt, and seeing you with someone, she did not like it. She wants you at home sulking and missing her.

And that's not love. When you love and care for someone, you want good things for them. Even when it is not working, you should still want good things.

exactly exactly. Mine left me for someone else. then a week later was crying when I decided to move away. She said she made a mistake and should have never let me go but at the same time she wanted to stay with her new gf and keep hurting me. Now that I have decided to be strong and go get my things and break contact she is very mad at me. I sent her a goodbye email pouring my heart out and with all the good things I remember and will miss forever and she basically ignored it. I just don't get it, can't understand how her brain works and I don't think I ever will.

Rob

Sounds like she dumped you and loved it when you were pining over her, trying to get her back. Now that you've moved on she's realizing what she had and she's mad you aren't chasing her. Sounds like an ego trip to me...nothing more. Maybe she's also feeling a bit jealous of your new gf?

Oh yea?

Well its time to use your head and not your heart. She is being selfish, what more does she want to do to you! After all the pain she put you through (and it seems she did so with little sympathy) she is going to go and make ignorant insults at you. Ignore it, laugh at it, get pissed, but for the love of c*** dont apologize or get any romantic ideas.

How can a person leave you.. Then muster up the balls to get mad at you for seeing someone else??

I was trying so hard to get ther back, and she would just shoot me down!!

It can't get easier than that, its plain simple as this, she is a selfish female dog.

She didn't cared for you, but she wanted the attention she got from you. Having you wallowing at home about losing her made her feel important.

Now that she knows you are not at home wallowing/crying/suffering for her, she noticed she was not that important to you, and didn't liked that. She is mad because of that.

It is all about her, nothing about you.

Damn, you must be some kind of masochist, or just plain blinded by her lies.

Ah masochist: a word a friend used to describe me when my ex tried to come back to me, once he realized I was moving on with my life. Only difference is, I'm still entertaining the idea of getting back with him. Chedda, I don't know if our ex's both had some sort of epiphany or what, but the ball is back in your court. I have a strong feeling this will not be the last time you hear from this girl. Some people (sounds like your ex) are addicted to creating chaos in their lives. I feel for you, good luck.