Alright guys if you can help me untangle this rediculous web, I will be greatly appreciative because its messing me up on what to do.

First off, I am not a bad guy, I've been through a summer of hell and now this is thrust upon me, I'm not meaning to play with anyone, I dont want to hurt anyone, although I think in this situation i'll have to, I just dont know who.

I have three girls who I think are after me. I say think because I know for sure two are, but one I dont know.

The girl I don't know about is my ex gf of over a year. I loved her so much, then she left me for another guy. She said she didnt feel anything and there was no chance for us to get back together. It killed me for a month and a half. Then she comes to me last week and we both spill everything, she said that she is willing to try again, but we're nothing right now and we'll see how things go.

Then theres girl from work #1 who approached me a month ago and asked me to hang out and gave me her number. We've went out a few times, she kissed another guy in this period and things got rocky but now once I told her I couldnt deal with this and that I really enjoyed hanging out with her and that I kinda had feelings starting to come on for her, she seems to be all over me, wanting to see me now, calling me all the time, wanting to make my birthday really romantic and special.

Then theres girl number #2 from work who I've known for just as long as girl number #1. Shes really nice and we really talk well and have fun and all. She says she really likes me and shes cute and all, and I wouldnt mind exploring it but I dont know. I dont want to hurt her because she really likes me.

Also Girl number #1 and girl number #2 have a history of bad stuff being said about each other and drama and now their going back and forth with each other trying to make me not like the other.

Also my ex wants me to cut all contact with these girls, she said she wants to call them and tell them to lay off me, and that their not right for me, and that i need to be like this so she can see about things.

Now my ex had sex with the other guy but was getting mad potentially at the fact that I may have kissed someone else.

Man I am so confused, I think the best thing for me to do is just step back here i'm going on vacation soon and I think I need this to just ease my mind, I mean I want to see what would happen but at the same time I'm tangling myself a pretty bad web here. These other girls are also a few years younger than me and I'm in college and them high school.

Man if any of you could help me i'd really appreciate it. I have a feeling you are gonna tell me to be honest with them and tell them whats going on, but I feel that if I do, i'm gonna end up hurting everyone involved including myself and its just gonna get a whole lot worse.

hi iceman,

dude, don't go dipping your pen in the company ink. Don't get involved with the work girls! don't do it. if you want, quit your job, then go ahead, but don't so it while you're an employee. The Ex? well, i think that is entirely up to you. how do you feel about her now? do you want to get back with her?

I suggest finding someone entrely new to hang with. it's your best bet. if anything seriously wrong were to happen with the girls at work, it would make for an uncomfortable work environment, i think, UP TO AND INCLUDING TERMINATION. Besides, how do you know they don't talk?

No no, im in college this is a part time job, i wouldnt get fired for anything trust me. Im probably done with it after the summer. I didnt expect to meet girls I might be intrested in.

The ex, I dont know, she really hurt me but I loved her, if I could get that back with her then I'd jump for that, I still do care for her but I dont know what shes doing and think it might be unlikely we could get back to where we were before. I'm not one for putting my all into everything just so she can see.

I'm further along with girl #1 and I feel like we'd be good if we started going out. Girl number 2 is just someone who I've talked to and flirted with who I find intresting, we've never hung out although she wants to and I said that wouldnt be a bad idea.

I dont know, my ex wants to go to a baseball game with me on my birthday because we had already planned that, and then girl #1 wants to bring me somewhere romantic and do something to really make my birthday special. I think thats incredible of her to do and it makes me really feel good about her.

The girl I don't know about is my ex gf of over a year. I loved her so much, then she left me for another guy. She said she didnt feel anything and there was no chance for us to get back together. It killed me for a month and a half. Then she comes to me last week and we both spill everything, she said that she is willing to try again, but we're nothing right now and we'll see how things go.

You should NEVER take a girl back after she leaves you for another man. You said you were devastated and I bet you were. You were probably very nice to her and the next thing you know she dumps you and goes after another man. As much as it hurts however, you should have NEVER taken her back. What's to stop her from doing this to you again? Because she says she won't? I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way. You take her back you show her that she can walk all over your feelings, humiliate you, and you will still take her back afterwards. This only makes it more likely that it will happen again.

Then theres girl from work #1 who approached me a month ago and asked me to hang out and gave me her number. We've went out a few times, she kissed another guy in this period and things got rocky but now once I told her I couldnt deal with this and that I really enjoyed hanging out with her and that I kinda had feelings starting to come on for her, she seems to be all over me, wanting to see me now, calling me all the time, wanting to make my birthday really romantic and special.

You don't take back cheaters either.

Then theres girl number #2 from work who I've known for just as long as girl number #1. Shes really nice and we really talk well and have fun and all. She says she really likes me and shes cute and all, and I wouldnt mind exploring it but I dont know. I dont want to hurt her because she really likes me.

Why not give this one a shot?