my space led me to find a beautiful man on MYSPACE.com

Hello All, as some of you know, I recently broke up with my ex - he tried to contact me and I never returned any of his calls! We never met up to return each other's belongings (after much thought, i was so thru with him that i really didn't want to see him) So i made arrangements to leave his belongings with his family! One day he called to tell me to meet him such and such place - I told him that the week prior I spoke to his sister about giving her his stuff! He said okay, he'll do the same! Now a few minutes went by and he calls back yelling at me - i am not even sure what he was saying, but instead of yelling back like i would normally do to him...i calmy said to him, i think he is slowly losing it and have a nice day! (then i hung up)...he calls back (i hung up)...he calls back and this time i talked to him - i said i am not sure what it is you are going thru, but I will pray for him and for him to take it easy..i do not want to see you, so I am going to give your stuff to his sister...i even said, that not to inconvenience him, he can just throw my stuff away (a few clothes, shoes, and small amount of jewelry) All those things I can replace and I really want him out of my life - i do not want ot speak to him/see him! He then starts threatening me and cursing really bad...I again said have a nice day...then the emails start.. i told him leave me alone and I am going toblock all his email addresses and any weird new emails i rec'd i am just going to directly delete them.

Well my newfound attitude made him completely lose it, i feel sad about that though! I am not pretending to be OVER him, i really am and I want nothing to do with him - like if i never knew him and he finds that hard to believe, hence his behavior!

going back, the 1st week of June (before the official break up) I told him I needed a break...2 weeks later the relationship was completely over! In that 1st week, he sent me 'inadvertently' sent me an invite to MYSPACE, so being curious i signed up. While on there I looked for a few friends. I had a male best buddy when i was in H.s and i did a search by his name - I found him, well what i thought was him! In anycase, me and this myspace guy starting speaking to each other via email - we had/have so much in common, he is very handsome, intelligent, and sweet! We decided to meet in person at a very busy place...I find out his brother is a friend of my brother! We have hung out a few times and speaking every day a few times during the day...we really really like each other!

He never met anyone off the internet and I never met anyone off the internet - so we think its really weird that two ppl that are new to this, got 'lucky' and ended up with very 'together' ppl! We think it is a blessing from God!

I am really happy and I thank God that he brought this put together beautiful man man into my life!

Also, tell me if you see the irony here as well - my ex invited me to MYSPACE (even though he said it was an accident - he didn't mean to invite me). So if it wasn't for me initiating space, he would have never created a myspace acct, invite me to his myspace, leading me to create a myspace acct and eventually meeting this beautiful man! - I think i need to thank the Ex as well! lol

LOL! I think when the time comes, send him a wedding invite!

And what a crock! He "accidentally" sent you a friend request. Hm... he just HAPPENED to navigate through all 5 buttons necessary to invite a friend? cute....

glad you met the new man and I am happy things are going well!

NICE!

That's kinda how i met my current gf. very similar. it was through a frien d of mine, a girl i met online 2 years ago before my ex, we never met IRL but kept in contact through joke emails...that was it. I sent out a bunch of pics from a recent trip to Vegas, and my virtual friend wrote a personal reply. We emailed back and forth, turns out she is engaged, but said her roomate is single. I sent her my myspace page, and she said i could write and call her. it was like we knew each other forever, and when we are together, talk on the phone for over an hour each night. 2 months later, we are going strong. Isnt it great to be with someone nice, kind, and respectful?

the best revenge is to live your life and be happy.

Like you, I want nothing to do with my ex. good riddance to bad rubbish!

LOL! I think when the time comes, send him a wedding invite!

And what a crock! He "accidentally" sent you a friend request. Hm... he just HAPPENED to navigate through all 5 buttons necessary to invite a friend? cute....

glad you met the new man and I am happy things are going well!

I know he is so silly! when he said that, i was like okay whatever buddy!

but things are so great right now with my new guy.....i wish i cd tell the ex what he did! lol

I think everything happens for a reason - and this even convince me more of that!!!!!

I guess you do need to thank your ex for his "mistake" at sending you an invite. However just don't rub it in, you already got your revenge by meeting a new wonderful guy!

I'm glad things are going well for you! Keep us updated!

i was only kidding - i do not have any intentions on speaking to him ever again!

thanks and mos def, i will keep u guys posted!

• 2 weeks later...