Why Do These Things Happen At The Wrong Time

I hate my life man! things always happen bad to me. well here's my story:

on Thursday night my nose was stinging all the time so i thought a masquito bit me so i dint touch it. then then next morning i was suppost to see my girlfriend because we just ended a fight and now it was time 2 kiss and make up. so i wake up go in the washroom and you see this HUGE zit on my face, i seriously hate them cause it was the WORST time to have it(well for me at least). So i try everything in might to stop it from swelling like putting hot and cold water on it while pushing it down and from putting this thing when it dries up the pimple. well i gave up and just washed my face. Then after that all i see is that the pimple has popped and now it looks like im a rhino and im missing a horn. i cancelled my date with my girl cause it was just to bad and i know it will be a major turnoff, so im going to see her tuesday and she understands can anyone help me fix back my nose b4 tuesday comes up PLEASE fast this is URGENT!

Wow.

I'm not sure I could cope with such a trauma.

If I was faced with such a serious tragedy, I'd probably do nothing at all and go about my life realizing that everyone gets zits and understands. It's just a zit.

Wow.

I'm not sure I could cope with such a trauma.

If I was faced with such a serious tragedy, I'd probably do nothing at all and go about my life realizing that everyone gets zits and understands. It's just a zit.

you are too funny dako lol

okay well what you could do is put toothpaste on it..that has worked with me.....