Couldn't get it in.

I was the one who just recently posted the topic about not being able to put the condom on. Well, good news, we got the condom on. Now we have another problem. We couldn't actually have sex. I know, it sounds retarded. We were in missionary position, and he would put his penis right near the hole, and push, but it wouldn't go in at all. He would hold it there, keep pusing, and it would just slip away. He and I are both virgins, so we have no idea what we are doing, and we can not stop laughing, and be serious because we don't know what we're doing wrong, and it's not working for us. He has fingered me to prepare for this, but maybe not as much as he should or something? So, do any of you guys know what we are doing wrong? Any suggestions to help this go a bit easier? Thanks.

Yeah I agree with some of the others...he might not be fully hard...maybe try some foreplay before? That could help you with natural lubrication and him with being a little more erect. Sexual situations (in real life) usually end up having their VERY funny moments, but try not to laugh at this point because it could probably be somewhat of a mood killer and make it a little more difficult?

Well, even though the laughter could be a mood killer, I must say that having a good laugh out of it is a sign that your sexual relationship is probably going to be a good one. I know in situations i've been in there has often been frustrating times that have lead to worse things than laughter.

But, rather than the thought of him not being hard enough... is he real big?

But yeah, relax, use a lubricant, hopefully it'll go easier next time

ALLLL the guys fault huh!?

OK, so that maybe the case, and I DO agree. Condoms suck, what can I say.

However ON TOP of that possible problem, I also notice that if my gal ain't entirely 'wet' then there is no way it'll go in either.

So yes the suggested pre hand fore play to loosen up and what not.

My $.02

Matt

Lube, he has to be hard enough and very important - finding the right angle.

So misionary is o.k. but under the right angle. That means position of your and his body has to be suitable for you. Try with your finger getting inside yourself and remember what kind of angle you need. Than you need to do the same with your bodies.

well you know he could just simply be pushing in the wrong aera, i know this sounds stupid but... even i have trouble sometimes, if you get him to place the tip of his finger slightly inside you then to basically push your finger out of the way he should have no trouble, i know that sounds like really lame advice but its as true as it comes as i am speaking from personal experiance.