What does it mean to you? FOR THE GUYS ONLY!!

What does it mean to you when you dont want to be aquainted with a girl anymore and she keeps on being persistent and pushing you to want her? Then what does it mean to you and how do ou feel when she stops the callling and the persistence and you got what u want after all? Do u reget pushing her away/ are u happy she left u alone???

What does it mean to you when you dont want to be aquainted with a girl anymore and she keeps on being persistent and pushing you to want her? Then what does it mean to you and how do ou feel when she stops the callling and the persistence and you got what u want after all? Do u reget pushing her away/ are u happy she left u alone???

My thoughts would be "thank god she took the hint." This is why people have to look at other peoples actions and to not rationalize or make excuses for others actions.

If someone is not calling you and you are doing all the calling asking etc. its a pretty clear sign that they are not interested in you.

I totally agree with you...BUT why (prior to us not being together) would he say that he was interested whenever I would ask? He was one that NEVER called for I was always the initiator for everything. He would always say that I was this wonderful woman, blah blah....whatever it was all just bull...why am I here crying about it tho ? I knew he wasnt the one for me from the beginning when I knew he didnt want a committment and I did but we kep on seeing one another until I called it off but ehy am I even regreting that I did so tho it was in the best interest for me ?

would he say that he was interested whenever I would ask?

He was one that NEVER called for I was always the initiator for everything.

He would always say that I was this wonderful woman, blah blah....whatever it was all just bull...

This is why you must look at peoples actions and see if they are congruent with what they say. Clearly he wasnt.

Remember: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

So ur saying for me to not call him and do soemthing that he wouldnt expect? By doing that thats showing him a side of me that he thinks I dont have with is strength and for myself my pride...do u agree?

Sure. Buts its not about showing him anything its about YOU. If he doesnt want to be with you take the hints and move on.

Hey i would say , if a girl was trying to always call me ...i would gently break it to her that sorry i like u but were different people .

but on a personal note i would say that in ure situation the person dosent obviously care so i wouldnt waste too much time on it i mean how much effort does it take to just call ...and if a person cant even do that do u really want him/her in ure life ...not me my friednships special and its not for everyone .. come on hold on to ure self respect

Don't pester people. If someone gives you mixed messages, leave them alone. I honestly can't say I have seen anything good happen with someone who keeps giving mixed messages.

Try to think about a time when a guy liked you and you didn't like him and he kept pushing. It is annoying.