so horny i can't stand it...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha!!! you guys are fricken hilarious!!!

i seriously didn't do that to get "attention" - just needed to vent!

but it is so funny to read your responses!

it's all true i swear...i'll post after the weekend - hopefully all will go well!

lizard

Lizard - I totally didn't mean to imply you posted that to GET attention. I just thought it was funny how it was flocked to!

Good luck this weekend! I have a feeling you'll have good luck, I mean, you've already got your opener.....

..."I'm so horny!"

LOL!

NO WORRIES! this is FUN!

it's good to know i'm not the only one!!

i'm 33 - i have 2 kids - i've been feeling "OLD AND UGLY" which i know isn't true - but when you're in a relationship where you feel neglected for so long - you start to believe that.

i have never felt better - and it's true what they say about a woman in her 30's.

just wondering? am i a cougar yet?

it's good to know i'm not the only one!!

i'm 33 - i have 2 kids - i've been feeling "OLD AND UGLY" which i know isn't true - but when you're in a relationship where you feel neglected for so long - you start to believe that.

i have never felt better - and it's true what they say about a woman in her 30's.

just wondering? am i a cougar yet?

Well if I have claw marks on my back on monday .....then yes.

Yeah, pretty much, we're guys...what can I say?????

But she did say she never looked and felt so sexy in her life, bought lingerie, lost weight, etc. That's plenty good enough for me...and the "whole weekend thing" put it over the top...

i love that you said "WE'RE GUYS...WHAT CAN I SAY?"

because women are just as horny as guys - and it's funny - i expected to hear more responses from women - like "yeah - i hear ya" and so on...but what's scary is - if a GUY wrote a post with that title - do you think lots of women would answer and call him inappropriate?

just wondering...

like o.k. -if i say to a guy "i just want to have sex with you - and that's all." lots of guys would be happy - some would be hurt - but generally, it's all fine.

right?

but if a guy says that to a woman - we get all mad and call them pigs and scum...it's like: women want to be equal...but they need to be equal on a sexual level too and stop acting like victims. take control of your life.

Maybe not so harshly but definietly you would her "dont be an ahole and break some girls heart". I find double standards amusing. As well as newly born cougars.

thanks. sorry i was rambling there - you beat me...

i totally agree.

like o.k. -if i say to a guy "i just want to have sex with you - and that's all." lots of guys would be happy - some would be hurt - but generally, it's all fine.

right?

but if a guy says that to a woman - we get all mad and call them pigs and scum...it's like: women want to be equal...but they need to be equal on a sexual level too and stop acting like victims. take control of your life.

Pretty much my thoughts. Its ok to have double standards when you are in the "victimized groups".