Anyone shave themselves?

Oh, butt cleavage is still in around my campus. The sorostitutes and fashion forward idiots were low rise jeans and no undies so in the front you get to see part of their happy trails and in back its plumbers crack all the time.

Yes, mine too. And it's really great when I'm trying to hold down my lunch and forced to get a back view of some chick's back crack, replete with the spangled thong that's wedged between, sticking up, as if to oh-so-conspicuously say "Hi, I'm here!".

Again, people, WHY?? Just Why?

lol, whos rising to the challange then? i want to know how some of these ideas turn out.. lol

looks around**

Well, I'll bleach my butt if others here take it on too!

Just...there's a way to undo it, right? I don't want a heart-shape on my butt forever.

We should do experiments using weird gyno-trends and then write about them here. Like those hilarious pubic-hair waxing stories floating around.

A guy being shaved is better for the ladies when we are giving you guys head.....can I tell you there is nothing more gag making than a pube at the back of your throat and there is nothing less of a turn on than trying to fish it out without throwing up......

I tell you there is nothing more gag making than a pube at the back of your throat and there is nothing less of a turn on than trying to fish it out without throwing up......

Uh...men are also familiar with that.