i thought it was sexy...

So, my boyfriend is away at college right, so i went out and got him a card (to mail to him), and i bought me some lingerie...and i thought it was sexy...well, i took some pics, and emailed them to my boyfriend...and he doesnt like it...what a way to feel like complete ...he even asked how much i paid for it and asked if i could take it back...makes me feel just wonderful...when i was trying to do something that i THOUGHT he would like. I should just take everything back and never do a damn thing for him again...what to yall think?

Hi JuStAgIrL,

As Kita said, he is rude. Guys are like that at times.

However everyone has individual preferences. He may be very conservative. Or he may miss you too much when he seen the sexy pix. Other guys might be happy about it. Again, it's individual.

You do not understand eachother enough me thinks.

Don't take it too hard, write him a nice email expressing that you are sad about his response and work on understanding each other more. It's a lifetime effort

He told me I wasnt showing enough skin and that I looked like a granny... what in the hell does it take to impress a guy these days...either way, i liked it...and whats wrong with alittle suspense? isnt that the whole point anyways?

Oh well, I am too positive at times.

He is immature and selfish.

Kick his bud.

I say dump the jerk. If he can't appreciate who you are, and doesn't understand that beauty is skin deep...or something along those lines...then he isn't worth your time. If I had you as a g/f, I'd be very pleased about getting a card, with "naughty" pictures in my email of you. *LOL* But sounds like he's 2 years old trapped inside of an older man's body. He probably has impodence, and since he likes his car better....finds it more attractive than you.

lol. How did I miss how the convo switched to a head stuck in an elephant butt?!

No, he would definetly never do that, lol. My boyfriend isnt like that, we have been together for 2 years...i trust him, he is just too darn spoiled. I know it will pass, but right now he can kiss my , lol.

Hopefully kissing that a - for the last time? lol

Sorry, my creative interpretation of ever present thread drift. I googled for elephants .

Adding a bit of humor to cheer her up.

OK, lets get back on topic. How to straighten him out? Would a bit of insult help?

I'm not gone yet, but my butt is getting sore (pretty good sign I should get off the comp)

justagirl, I'm already getting vibes that you're gonna hash it out with bf and stay together. That's your choice. You have this thread tho as a reminder, eh.

And I really have no clue how to handle spoiled fellows. Even for a spoiled guy; he's gotta be crazy to say that after he gets pics and all that. Don't make no sense.

anyhow, what did you figure out? Posting the pic here or linked or something?

Your boyfriend is away in college right now you have said...

He may be stressed out with the workload from that. I think you should try and communicate with him more. He seems to be taking out his personal study issues on you, I am sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings... you may have just caught him in a hot moment when things were tense for him.

I agree that what he said to you was rude, but I know from experience how stressful college can be and how easily it can be to take it out on your loved ones.

PR

Good lord, I just read this entire thread and must say I'm going to agree with just about everyone here and say that you need to dump the guy. The fact that you would be so willing and comfortable with doing such a thing for him I think is amazing. I personally would appreciate pics like that and ask for more! I didn't get to see the pics you posted but it doesn't really matter what they looked like. My girlfriend scoffs when she sees other girls walking around with shirts that are low cut! So, in my oppinion you need to find a bf who would appreciate you more.

To follow up though, as a guy I have to admit I am quite curious to see these "scandalous" photos, so if you feel comfortable enough shoot me an IM! -- Brandon568