What do you make of him?

Hey all, would love to hear a guys point of view, but willing to listen to any...

What do you make of a guy who says...

I love you, but I'm not in love with you...in one breathe. And,

I love you more than you know...in another.

Who says... we are not compatible. You don't give me butterflies..in one breathe. And, that outfit totally gave me butterflies. You look totally amazing...in another.

Who says... I don't feel that way about you...in one breathe. And,

admits in the next that he has driven by your house every night for two weeks and noticed whether you were home or not.

Who says... I don't want to be serious. I think we should see other people...in one breathe. And, gets jealous and upset when you mention that you have been involved with other men in another.

Who says... I need to go out and meet new people. To find out what I like and need and want...in one breathe. And, then calls you every night for a week and wants to spend time with you. Wants you to sleep over...regardless of whether you have sex.

Whats going on with this guy???

mmm. he says a little gay? but i could be wrong. but he also could be a virgin? but i could be wrong.. just tell him all that what you just wrote out here and see what he has to say.. communitcate with him--if you care for him at all... then TALK TO HIM!!

L8

manda

ps. i'm not a guy but I have alot of guy friends...lol

Hi musicchicus,

Well, just sounds like he does not know what he wants. He cannot make up his mind, and unlike many....says what comes to his mind. I think many of us have doubts...and freak out a tad...we just dont say it!

I think its good he expresses himself, even though it is a tad confusing. usually for me what matters is action. Regardless of what someone says to me...I only "read" thier actions. Take a look at how he is acting.... looks to me all of his actions say...I like you (even if in an unhealthy way). Its only his words they say "i dont want this".

So you have options, tell him to make up is darn mind.....or just stay quiet and let him work through it. Just make sure the "I like you" is not just when you are apart, that would indicate he just is not good with breakup.

i actually dated a bi guy once, scared me but i dated one, gay guys arent really that bad, if you are a go getter and all i have to say is give him a chance and dont be afraid to talk to him about it, you never know, you could loose the man of your dreams no matter if hes bi or not so go get him!!

mmm this could be one of many things, you know that some men think of love or affection as a weakness, when he says he loves you, he may feel like he is "out of control" or has put him in a "weak" position. thats the conflict, he has these feelings for you, and at the same time feels like he has put himself in a compromising situation.

You do need to talk with him, and tell him how these statments are hurting you, and confusing you, that you need to know what his true feelings are now!, dont be afraid of finding out the truth, because if he is not sure , when would you prefer to find out? now? or years from now?

your man reminds me of a song by 10cc "im not in love" . in that song, the man is telling his girl that hes not in love with her, but his actions say otherwise, in other words, he is in denial about his true feelings. could be your guy is that way too.

just have a good serious chat with him.

Good luck

In my personal experience, when a man behaves like this, he's just toying with you. It's a method of keeping you under his control, ensuring that you are still available to him just in case his other pursuits don't work out.

Move on, sweetie. Let it go, and spare yourself some anguish.