Another one of those "is he interested" question... :)

Ok, so this may be a really dumb question...but yesterday a guy came into my work...I've talked to him twice before for all of 5 minutes total...and yesterday he came in to get something and when he done he said "I'm kind of having a housewarming party on Friday if you want to come (or "you should come")" or something along those lines.... The way he said it was so cute He then introduced himself, I introduced myself...we chatted for a little, he reminded me about the party, then he left. I kind of get the feeling he's interested in me, but I am so dumb when it comes to this stuff.... Opinions?

He is interested in you attending his party. Don't go further in your analysis. Go to the party or if you cannot make it just tell him you would have loved to but you had other plans, etc. Let him make the next move. If he is interested in dating you - then - it's pretty simple - he will call you in advance and ask you for a date that he has planned. He might be interested right now but for whatever reason - taking things slow, he just broke up with someone - he is not asking. The more analysis you do the worse it will be because that will make you nervous around him. Keep it simple.