Am I dealing with a Psycho here? I'm scared!

I should also note that the guy she apparrantly married (I don't think she is married, just another thing to get a rise out of me) lives in greece and apparrantly she is living in Greece. She is doing all of this from so far away!!! Why!!!! AHhhhhhhhh1!!!!!!!

I think she is up to something evil. What did i get myself involved with.

Does anybody know of anybody that resorts to this sort of behavior?

Does anybody feel that maybe there is somebody emailing her husband using my name or something like that and she indeed feels like I am trying to break up their marriage (like she says I'm trying to do) or is this pure bull * * * *?

Does anybody feel that maybe there is somebody emailing her husband using my name or something like that and she indeed feels like I am trying to break up their marriage (like she says I'm trying to do) or is this pure bull * * * *?

pure bullcrap!!!!!!!!!!

i bet you she cannot even provide you with those aforementioned email(s)

So here's an update:

My friend (the guy that she emailed to forward that nasty email to me) and I decided to create a new email account. We set up this email account with his name etc.

We emailed this crazy woman somthing along these lines:

XXXXX,

I'm not really sure who you are but you apparrantly dated my good friend **** and it's obviously over.

*** has been in Europe for the last month watching the world cup with his girlfriend and her family and hasn't been on email during this time. All i can say is that *** is very happy right now. Why are you emailing me if *** was emailing your husband. You say you don't know his email address but if indeed he was emailing your husband, you would have his email to reply to. He's got a lot of great friends that really respect him and I know of a lot of woman that want to be with him so this email that you intend to send to him does not make sense whatsoever. I would recommend you stop trying to reach ***. Like I said, he's very happy and doesn't need to be put down. That said, I will NOT be forwarding this nasty email to him. It's over, it's time to let go. Thanks.

The reason we sent this message is because we want this crazy * * * * * to know that i've moved on and i'm happy without her and we thought it was going to stop her from doing any more crazy things. haha...yeah right.

This morning at 3AM i again receive another call from her and she left a message telling me to stop emailing her husband. She also phoned my parents at 4 AM telling them that i'm crazy, i'm a psycho and I've been trying to break up her marriage and that she is going to call the cops. What he hell. Why is she calling my family now? Why is she calling so early in the morning!!! What a psycho!!!! My mom told her off and said she was the one that was crazy and to let it go and to leave me alone.

What does everybody think about this??? Such craziness!!!!

oh my, what a looney!

call the cops - its official now...she is off her rockers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only is she disrespecting you, she is now disrespecting your parents and their household! time to get serious and call the police, this is harassment and it needs to stop...even tell the cops you are afraid of her (i know you are not a punk or anything) but just so they can take some kind of action and not take it so lightly!

she needs help...refer her to http://www.enotalone.com if all else fails.....we can help her!

The only contact anybody has made with her is the email we sent yesterday telling her to leave me alone. That's it. Nothing else. The rest has been no contact for 2 months. I have been keeping all the messages i have been receiving.

over.

I know of a lot of woman that want to be with him .

I don't undestand the point of this statement. Your email already stated you were with your g/f and her family in Europe....why add this detail one paragraph later? To show you aren't interested? Wouldn't the g/f statement already mentioned have sufficed?

I don't know, I think the creation of a fake email address was odd. Why couldnt your friend just email her from his email? Why did he have to create a new one? No, I agree with the other poster, you are playing games; you are participating in the drama. Creating a fake email is not upfront, honest, forward, direct. It's a sneaky, under the table act, and that sort of undermines your position in this deal (in my opinion). I think that was a mistake.

Something isn't being said here. If it is truly as you claim, that means she really is mentally unstable (in a fatal attraction kind of way) and you should have already gone to the police. What is stopping you? If someone were creating a fantasy world and casting me as the star in their show, I'd be scared enough to go to the police whether it causes her any legal problems or not.

Why have you let this thing go on? Why did you choose to create a fake email account and set up "scene 1, act 3" of this drama, when all you have to do is go to your local police department and share all this 'evidence' of harassment with them? If you really are just sitting here doing nothing and she is living in some delusional, schizophrenic mental state.....I don't understand what's stopping you. Is there something you're afraid will "come out" if you take that step?

Why would you even come to the possible scenario that someone out there is using your name to email her husband? Why would that happen? That isn't even a realistic or plausible event, but you actually thought of it and asked if it is possible????

Im sorry, something is fishy here.

Salt

We created the fake email address so she wouldn't email his real email address anymore. I was kind of embarrased that she emailed my friend in the first place. There is no need for that.

I havent' done anything about it yet because it was only that one morning (tuesday) this started all happening. Now that she is calling my parents and harassing them, I need to take action. I've called the police and I am meeting with them this evening. I'm not trying to play games at all..it would seem like I am by sending that email but all we were trying to do was stop her from continuing to contact me. That didn't work obviously so my next step is to get the police involved.

I'm actually starting to think that it is she emailing her husband using a fake email address with my name on it. Starting up some drama, getting him all worked up and telling me off in front of him. Something like that. Who knows! It's all so crazy to me!! If nobody is emailing her husband, could it seriously be all made up? I mean, who does this, honestly!!! That's ridiculous!!

I'm actually starting to think that it is she emailing her husband using a fake email address with my name on it. Starting up some drama, getting him all worked up and telling me off in front of him.

Who does that? What would be the motive? Anyway, I am glad you are taking steps. I really am. If she really is doing the above, she is really, really mentally off-balance, and who knows what she might do next. You are going to be fine, just get this thing ended before she really does something drastic, and potentially physically harmful to you.

Salt

I'm actually starting to think that it is she emailing her husband using a fake email address with my name on it. Starting up some drama, getting him all worked up and telling me off in front of him. Something like that. Who knows! It's all so crazy to me!! If nobody is emailing her husband, could it seriously be all made up? I mean, who does this, honestly!!! That's ridiculous!!

buddy, none of that **** matters in regard to you. Do what others have said, save the email, keep up with the NC, and TALK TO THE COPS!