Quick question

My friends tell me that i do really well talking to women (which i think i do too) and i can keep the conversation easily going, focused mainly on her, and pick up the hints that lead to the next topic, but my problem is, i can't usually start the conversation, which sometimes brings trouble, and even after a half an hour-hour i run out of things to say period, please help

The good thing about starting conversations with strangers is that you have absolutely nothing to lose.

As for keeping the conversation going, perhaps try and think up some more conversation boosters before the night out. Read up on some interesting current events or try and memorise some jokes or something along those lines.

Yeah, starting the conversation can be tough. But keep note of your environment, the venue you two are at. Bring up something related to that. Completely non-threatening, and once you get the ball rolling, change direction (as you seem to be good at). Because unless you two are standing on a double plane grid with nothing but lines, you shouldn't have to think too hard to think of something to say.

Yea it does happen, after an hour it gets kinda weird and you feel you can't go on anymore. I got better in iniciating convos, then after a while I ran out fo thing and it gets silent for a while, until I just make up wutever and the convo starts again. Try BSing it and just be yourself.

I love starting conversations with some odd comment. "Yeah... so I'm really glad my parole officer let me come out tonight." (I can totally get away with that because I'm a 5 ft tall chick who looks about as dangerous as Cookie Monster. Or if I'm trying to hit on someone I use one of those standard cheesy pick-up lines. "So... come here often?" Both break the ice and get people smiling.

If you're not comfortable with that here's a tip from my waitressing experience: I need to quickly make people feel at ease with me. (My lively-hood depends on it!) What works for me most of the time is taking to a stranger like I've known them for years.

• 3 weeks later...

Just try to be funny like nothing serious about the conversation so that the two of you will feel very comfortable. Just be yourself don't ever pretend.. Or you can also focus on her interests.. ask questions about it.

link removed

Just try to be funny like nothing serious about the conversation so that the two of you will feel very comfortable. Just be yourself don't ever pretend.. Or you can also focus on her interests.. ask questions about it.

Be careful with your website plugging. I got in trouble for that in the past as well.