How would you react if your boyfriend/girlfriend

Here is my take on it:

I always have thoughts of it...I feel its normal to what to know what is on the otherside of the fence....but not to act on it...and to be honest with me shows a lot of respect, and that he trusts me with his feelings...

BUT I also feel it is a huge disrespect, that is why I try and push it out of my mind...Because I am happy where I am....and that I know there is nothing out there, that is better...or that I want to find.

I mean...heck I dont know..but I think our relationahip is over...I get to pick him up from work then go my mother's house YAY!

(He has two ruptured disks and cant drive, he is on meds, So I am being nice, and driving him to work)

told you they wanted to date other people?

As is you think about it, but apparently havent acted on it!

It's a fatal sign, in my view. If the person is thinking about dating others, that means they aren't plugged into the relationship they are in. Very unfair to you ... and probably a good sign that you should leave the relationship.

Well, it's ok to date other people...if you 'both' have this stance on things. Eg, you want to as well - aka open relationship. But when one person wants this and the other doesn't, well it's not going to work and is not fair for anyone involved, especially the person who doesn't want it.

At least he has been honest, so you can make a decision for yourself. If you you want monogamy (like most people do) don't compromise your needs and go along with this. Find someone who wants only you. He's sending you a warning message.