Hi lonelymantonight,

"upper hands" hurt relationships.

NC is not an abuse tool.

Please try to find balance in your relationships. Love and be loved.

Exactly.

OK,so you "win" her back, then what? Sounds like you're setting yourself up for an unhealthy relationship and future heartbreak...

There is that old saying "what's for ya won't pass ya by".....if something is meant to be....it will happen. People are strange, they don't appreciate what they had until its gone...and then it can be toooo late.... Anyway, I just split with a long distance relationship about 3 weeks ago and I've also done the NC thing. Its been 10 days since I sent the email telling him I have moved on from him, due to his indecision. He may come back. He may not. Sometimes you have to take chances to win the lotto. I'm not hanging around waiting on him, though. I'm going to put on the glad rags and get out dancing! Don't know where all this came from!

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

1 Corinthians 13 4-7

In this instance I agree 100% with Lonelyman. He chased her, she ran and was nasty. Why shouldn't he feel a little satisfaction that she came crawling back and got upset when she heard (GASP!!!) he had the audacity to MOVE ON!!! The fact is..she was PROBABLY assuming he would keep up with the chasing..and when he decided to NOT play HER game, she got upset.

I am not advocating game playing..but if Lonely had fed into her hands and let his emotions hang out..he would have been ridiculed for being weak. The fact is..she didn't say she wanted him back, or profess her feelings. Isn't that

one of the requirements when following NC?

Lonely, not everything is a game. You may think it is, but you really sound bitter. Congratulations that NC seemed to work for you. However, if you go back to being what you were before NC now that she has contacted you its all for nothing. You really need to stick to the point, you want nothing short of her asking for you to come back, if your feeding off of her crumbs shes going to reel you back in. Do not allow yourself to fall for it once again.

I wish you the best of luck in getting her back, but she was nasty to you and I really want you to ask yourself if this is what you really want and deserve.