Today is the day

Well, guys as you know from my posts, today is the day my "wife" is supposed to get her ticket from her internet boyfriend she thinks she loves and fly out tomorrow overseas to spend the week with him. I have tried to be strong, do LC because of the kids, all week when she talked to me she would say she has not gotten her ticket yet, and she was beginning to doubt that the guy was going to buy it.

Even yesterday they had decided that he would transfer the money into her account and she could buy it to save money or whatever, and as of last nite the money was not in her account yet. So here is the killer, I was excited to be honest, I thought well maybe she won't be going, that would certainly help me if we ever tried again But then I realized, if she did not go it would be because this guy didnt come up with the ticket, not because she decided not to go.

Even right now I want to call her as see if she got the money in her account, but I can't I must be strong and let her go, and get her out of my head. Now I have been better, and believe me everybody the less you see or hear from them it is easier to get over them. We have kids together and I keep it short and to the point (or try to) .

When I talked to her yesterday and she thought she might get the money to go, she was STILL giviing me bread crumbs of chance to chew on. Saying now, that she does not know if she loves him, people do get over it sometimes when the other spouse is with someone else, etc. I said sometimes they don't!! As hard as I have been trying, I feel like I have been in limbo, and if she goes, at least I know where I stand, and I can start to fully heal. ( Ihope).

Thanks for everyone support here, I am glad I found this place, just wish it was under different circumstances lol!

Don't let her walk all over you mate.

I don't know your circumstances and what has led to this situation and can only imagine how difficult it must be wit children involved, but if she wants to go and 'try' her Internet boyfriend then I'd help her pack her bags and even pay for her fare to the bus station.

Life is very short and the both of you deserve happiness, not just her. It may be difficult to start with but things will get better.

good luck

Are you still married?

I am absolutely shocked that she would do this to you and your children.

It seems that you two either need marriage counseling (if she indeed does not go) or need to go your own ways.

An unhappy marriage will just drag your children through pain and turmoil.

I feel so much pain for you.

Hopefully everything works out for the best, whatever that may be.

I think shes being extremley selfish, I know you love her so much but right now whats most important here is the children. She is not only neglecting you but neglecting her children by doing what shes doing. I feel so bad for you but know that you are the better person in all of this. Things will get better.

Don't let her walk all over you, move out, get away from her, make her know what its like to not have you in her life. If she wants to leave then bring the kids with you.