mastering my domain

The fake reason is I'm exercising pretty heavily now and don't want to give up the protien. But the real reason is I'm seeing if being excessively horny is going to make me more willing to take risks when dealing with women. It might just make me desperate and frustrated I don't know.

I enjoy the challenge of fighting against myself and consider it exercise for my discipline muscle. If I can maintain control of my more primal urges then maybe I can use that skill to better focus in other areas of my life where I need more willpower.

The fake reason is I'm exercising pretty heavily now and don't want to give up the protien. But the real reason is I'm seeing if being excessively horny is going to make me more willing to take risks when dealing with women. It might just make me desperate and frustrated I don't know.

I enjoy the challenge of fighting against myself and consider it exercise for my discipline muscle. If I can maintain control of my more primal urges then maybe I can use that skill to better focus in other areas of my life where I need more willpower.

Ooooh. I was thinking what does "mastering domain" mean.. now I get it!

and another thing I get now is the reason why I can't build muscles even if I go to the gym everyday... lol

I tried that, I lasted 4 days...

Actually, it was a bad idea. But then in my case - I have been trying to NOT take risks with those I have sex with... not the other way around

RE: muscle building Q10 - most of muscle building is in what you eat. Are you having protein within 30 mins of a workout? And eating a balanced diet at all other times? Also - make sure you cut down on sugars.

Honestly, I can't go more than two days! lol

I grew up being very sexually repressed, and now that I've gotten past that I do it every other day(sometimes twice)lol...

More power to you!

I think I could probably "Master My Domain," but I doubt I could hold out for a week.

congradulations! I was curious though, is there a reason that you're trying to master your domain?

I thought the same thing. What are you trying to not do that?

Everyone does it. Why torture yourself?

So you like the challange of fighting against yourself... what will happen when you finally give in? Will you feel guilty?

So you like the challange of fighting against yourself... what will happen when you finally give in? Will you feel guilty?
Nope, won't feel guilty one bit, but I will make a note of how long I held out and what finally broke me so I can understand where my weaknesses are. It is an exercise in a differnt kind of self discovery.

Supposedly Shaolin monks don't because that way they can re-absorb the chi energy that would have normally be put towards creating offspring.

i don't want my plumbing to get rusty. if i went 8 days i would feel like i was damaging myself.

Google for: prostate cancer ejaculation

link removed

"Men of different ages varied in how often they ejaculated, so the team used a lifetime average for comparisons. Compared to the reference group who ejaculated four to seven times a month, "each increase of three ejaculations per week was associated with a 15 per cent decrease in the risk of prostate cancer", says Leitzmann."

"Men of different ages varied in how often they ejaculated, so the team used a lifetime average for comparisons. Compared to the reference group who ejaculated four to seven times a month, "each increase of three ejaculations per week was associated with a 15 per cent decrease in the risk of prostate cancer", says Leitzmann."

precisely my concern. when my dad was about my age (i'm 43... and a half, haha) he had to have his prostate reamed out with some kind of Medieval scraping device that i hope i never see. *violent shudder*

chi energy, domain mastery and self-discovery through self-denial i can live without. i just want the cheese graters kept away from my taint!!

Google for: prostate cancer ejaculation

link removed

Shucks, with the amount of time I've dedicated to masturbating, not only will I NOT get prostate cancer, I may even grow a few more.

Shucks, with the amount of time I've dedicated to masturbating, not only will I NOT get prostate cancer, I may even grow a few more.

LOL, so basically you're protecting your WHOLE family from prostate cancer