funny ain't it? it's been 6 months. it was never anything.

but i'll still think about him from time to time. it was the first time i was actually happy on a date. first time a guy actually treated me right.

i honestly don't know if he's a good guy or not. if he was bad it would be easy to just forget. we clicked though. we just did. it was weird. i never expected to.

but i liked him. i just did. i wonder if i am stuck in a dreamland. i wonder why i still think of him. not to say im heartbroken or anything. life is better. even in the bad moments. it's still better than any best moment i've had in 10 yrs. (no, not talking about abuser. that would be gross.)

sure. i could date another guy. but i haven't been attracted to anyone in months. don't want to date either. too much stuff to get straight first. but i don't know anyone like him.

how am i ever going to be stoked again? that's stoked, not stroked for you dirty bastards out there.

oh wait, that might be me.

Think about the past, dream about tomorrow, but live today.

Cherish the love that you had, for what lies behind you is unchangable, you can only make a vigorous effort to make the future as bright as possible, this means what you do today and what people you choose to spend your time with will determine the memories of the past. Bring back the power of your life where it belongs , back into your own hands by making today a nice memory for tomorrow.

u flirting hardcore (i think), i know how you feel though. it scares me to think you can still not be over someone after 6 months. you should prolly try to erase their memory. like old text messages, photos, mementos, myspace accounts. and commit to moving on. i dont check my ex's myspace etc. and it helps