Cant' sleep at night and thoughts of him

I've been having trouble sleeping at night. I keeping having thoughts in my head of my ex..thinking of him all the time and thinking we shared and why we're not together anymore. And its been only 2 weeks since we spilt.

I'm pretty much at the point of not crying anymore..cause I'm so numb inside. I feel alone, but yet I know I'm not alone, with thanks to family and friends.

Part of me inside wants to call him..and another part of me says lets go. He's the one that didn't want the relationship anymore. But yet sends me a text to ask me how my weekend was one week later. Give me a break. I told him for me to move forward since he didn't want this relationship that I cannot keep having contact with him. And its been a week, and its killing me.

But I don't want to rely on sleep aid to get sleep...it only makes me feel even worse. How can one be sooo tired but still not get any rest? My mind is soo working into overtime..and I can't take it.

When I had trouble going to sleep I just stayed up really late and got so tired that I passed out. When I had things to do the next day and couldn't stay up late I just listened to New Age music and fell asleep. I am in a similar situation as far as a break up goes, but it's not the first break up for me and this guy so things are a little bit easier. I've just been hanging out online and watching TV's and movies, as well as looking for a job.