i'm very scared about this... alchole and deitary suppliment

okay, this morning i drank about just a cup of that alcholic drink called mud slide (it has rum in it) and now i just took 2 deitary suppliments and i just remembered that i had that mud slide this morning and now i am really scared that something might happen to me, i drank about a hour and half before i took those two pills, what should i do? am i going to be okay?

foreverurs23,

I'm not a doctor, but I wouldn't worry too much. Don't make a habit of it, and make sure that if you're worried you call a doctor.

Mixing slight amonts of alcohol with most medicines won't have horrible effects, and dietary suppliments are probably not going to be a big deal.

Just, as I said, try not to let it happen, and if you're concerned, talk to a doctor.

Good luck

S.A.M.

Woohooo!

Mudslides in the Morning... lol

What kind of dietary supplements were they? And regardless, an hour and half should be long enough to get 1 cup of alcohol out of your system. I don't think you have anything to worry about but I don't advise doing that again with any form of medication or supplement-- you never know right?

If you DO feel really really really weird... you might want to talk to someone like a nurse or a doctor. I think you're safe though.....

Fiber tablets shouldn't react with the alcohol at all. You just might need to drink a bunch of water so that the fiber absorbs correctly. You also might need to eat something (might be why you feel shaky). Fiber tablets can make you feel gassy, bloated, and generally uncomfortable if you don't drink enough water with them or eat something after you take them. You generally take fiber tablets to get "stuff" moving... the process is: the fiber absorbs the water making "stuff" move easier through your digestive system to get expelled.

Now if you took a "diet" supplement with ma huang, ephedra or lots of caffeine-- then the shakiness would probably be a result of those herbs. Please avoid taking these herbs... there have been a lot of studies on the effects of the combination of these herbs and caffeine and as a result the combination has been banned from being sold in various States and countries.

If it was just fiber... try and eat something and drink a few glasses of water... the discomfort may just be "stuff" moving through your digestive tract. lol

If its a fat burner like Hydro cut then as long as you don't do it often it doesn't really hurt you. The only thing that taking a fat burner and mixing drinks with it is that you will become drunk mor faster and your liver will get hit a bit harder...

Try not to take them if you think you are going out for the night to drink or so and if you do take them at least 8 hours before hand and make sure you drink alot of water!!!!

Hope that helps....

I use them alot!!!!