gonna be a new mommy

jafreak

Hi. I am so happy. Monday I went to the doctor and everything is fine. I am 5 weeks and I'm due on March 21st. I can't wait. My boyfriend has moved in because his parents kicked him out when we told them we were going to have a baby and my parents let him move in and we decided to not let his parents know anything about this baby because we thought that when they kicked Rob out that they gave up being grandparents to this baby. His father called last night when I was out with my friends and he told me to tell Rob he was sorry and that he wasn't talking to him mother but he could move back in if he wanted to. He was at work so I couldnt tell him then but when he got home I asked him about it and he said no that he wants to be with me throughout the entire pregnancy and once the baby is born. My mom is happy and my dad is just a little disappointed but he will get over it. And it will be his first blood grandchild.. YAY. ok..Rob wants the computer for a couple min. before he goes to work but I want to know, how far along will it be until they know the sex of the baby?? the doctor told me but i dont remember. ok wish me luck..bye

I don't care what any of these people say. I'm 13, I'm not pregnant, but from what I can see you'll be a good parent and so will your bf. I think it's sweet that he's staying around to take care of the kid and be with you. He's working that's a good thing as long as you love the child and take care of it then all will be good! As long as you love and take care of this child it dosen't matter how old you are. And when your kid get's older everyone will think he/she has cool parents because you'll be young and "in style" . I hope these people did make you feel bad, they're just jealous because they know they could never raise a child at that age, I think it's great that you're willing to take care of a kid at this age unstead of giving it up for adoption like that loser said. I have a friend that has a kid and he's 16, it's no easy but if you love the kid you'll take care of it, and from the sound of it you both love the kid so I think you're doing the right thing by taking care of it.

-Devon

I hope you enjoy going out with friends, sleeping and having time for yourself at this present time.

When this baby comes, it's all over.

This baby deserves more than what you could possible give at 13, have you considered the ramifications of being a mother at your age?

Who's gonna buy the food, clothes, etc? Where's the money coming from? Are you and your boyfriend gonna live with your parents till your 18? What happens at 2 am when the baby's screaming and is hungry?

You obviously aren't prepared for this!! Being a parent is a 24-7 job!! That means not going out with friends, because you've got to take care of the baby. That means getting a job, so the kid has food on the table and clothes on his back!!

Have you thought of adoption? Being a parent means giving love unconditionally by putting the well being of your child first. This child deserves better. You couldn't even remember a conversation with your doctor. How are you going to remember feeding times, etc.

And just in case your thinking that I have no idea what I'm talking about, my sister got pregnant at 16. I know what I'm talking about!!

It would be wonderful if everyone one could simply offer advice..and skip the name calling.

Best of luck to you young lade, and make sure you keep your friends and family close to you for support. It will be a tough ride ahead. Just stay strong and educate yourself as much as you can. Take parenting classes...and don't forget to continue to live out your dreams.

Being a first time parent can be challenging for anyone, regardless of their age. I don't know how old you are, but from the sounds of it, you're excited and willing to accept this challenge. It won't always be a piece of cake, just keep that in mind. Good luck with your pregnancy and with the new baby!

ok...first of all thanks for everyone that supports me and i am ready for this baby. my boyfriend had 1 job before he knew i was pregnant and now that he does, he in now working 2 jobs and is thinking about getting another but i dont want him to. my dad, brother, and rob are going to fix up our entire basement for me rob and the baby soon. as for not remembering what the doctor had said, my appt. was at 8:45 and i am not a morning person at all and normally before i would take an energy pill but now i cant. Thanks for all the support. and rob is now talking to his dad but neither will talk to his mother. ok i have to go to bed.. night

• 4 weeks later...

Hey.. I went to the doctors today again. I am 11 weeks today. the doctor did an exam and sent me for an ultrasound to make sure and everything is good. i still dont know the sex but i am goin to be happy when i do find out. the only thing is... I have to be really careful because i have a weakened cervix. rob and i have been thinking of names already at night when we r goin to sleep and for a boy we have aiden christopher, aiden james, or aiden robert. and maybe aiden daniel. we still have awhile to go so im not worrieing about it.. I cant wait to find out the sex of the baby.. Im so excited...

thanks. No im not going to take childbirth classes even though people say i should. i just wouldnt feel right there with all the older mothers and me being the only very young person. I just wouldnt feel right about it.. even if i do change my mind, i have plenty of time. Im only 11 weeks.

hi. when they said i was pregnant they did a urine test. and then i had to schedule an appoitment with an obgyn. then when i went to him, he did the internal. When i was at the doctors i had only gained 4 lbs. my stomach is just starting to show and i am happy because i am proud of my baby and want people to know.

HI. everything is goin great. i have gained 6 lbs. i go back to the doctor on tuesday after school so he can check is the exercise thing he told me to do, if it has strethend my cervix. i hope it has b/c it is driving me nuts not being able to have sex. i cant wait until i know the sex of the baby and we thought of the name jayden for a girl. I am so happy..!!!!!!!

hey. i went to the doctor and he did a internal again and he said my cervix is normal again and we could continue having sex. He told me to do the excerise as much as possible to strethen even more. i have gained 4.5 lbs. now and my stomach is showing a little more. I love pregnancy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. I went to the doctor again today and I am 14 weeks. They are keeping a close watch on me because I am so young. I had my second ultrasound and the doctor said I was having a boy. We have picked out a name for him. Aiden Robert Cannon. He is going to take Rob's last name, not mine. I am so happy. I cannot fit in any of jeans and last weekend my grandmom took me out and bought me over 200 dollars in maternity clothes. We went in normal stores like K-mart and Wal-Mart but all the maternity clothes were nothing I would wear so my grandmom found this shop in Cherry Hill and they have a whole lot of clothes I would wear and I got some really cool jeans that go under my belly once I get bigger. I have only gained 6 lbs. and the doctor said it's ok. My stomach is getting really big and I love it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey. Me and Rob are doing great. The basement room is done and now I am waiting for Rob to get done work and move our stuff to the basement. My stomach is getting bigger by the day it feels like. (aim me.. i have pics) I have gained 12 lbs.. YAY! I had lost weight and now I'm gaining again. I already feel huge and I'm only 5 months. I'm not alone in this though. My teacher from last year is due March 26 and I'm due the 21st. I really miss having my skinny body but I love being pregnant even more. I have this complete feeling. Rob is soooo supportive and I love him to death. I'm having a boy, Aiden Robert Cannon.. tell me if u all like it... g2g bye

• 1 month later...

hey. im now 30 weeks. i had an appointment at 8:15 this morning and then we had to go accross the street to the hospital and i got another ultrasound. they said, according to the size of my stomach and a detailed look at the baby, i was 2 weeks ahead of what they had thought. my due date was changed once b4 and pushed ahead a week. it had first been march 21st, then it changed to march 16th, and now its march 2nd. i cannot wait. we went to move into the room b/c it was done, but rob went down the steps with some boxes, tripped, and fell against the wall. the pressure was enough that the wall crumbled. we got that fixed and we just moved into it a couple weeks ago.

we finished decorating our room and now we r starting on aidens room. we got light blue paint and my brother is going to come in because he can draw really good, and he is going to paint animals or something on the walls. im really excited and i have new pics. IM me on aim and i'll send them to u.