I met a nice guy over the weekend.....

Okay…so over the last memorial weekend, I met a nice guy at my friend's shore house. He's my friend good friend. I could see my friend tried to create opportunities for us to meet and talk. We finally talked and ended up dancing together the whole night. We had a great time. He held my hands; caress my back all the way back to the car. When we got back to the house, one thing led to another we started kissing each other. We really enjoyed each other company. The next Monday morning he had to leave early, so he came by my bed to say good bye to me. I was a little sad that we didn't exchange phone numbers. I sort of like this guy. But when I got up I saw his note with his phone number on it. I told my friend that I like this guy and he encouraged me to call and ask to go for a drink/coffee or something. To make the long story short, I called him on Tuesday night to say hi and left him a message with my phone number. Until now, I still haven't heard from him. What I want to know is that was he interested in me. And also what should I do if I still don't hear from him. Thanks.

Give him a few days and if you don't hear from him ring him and tell him how much you enjoyed spending time with him the other night.

Good luck

Thank you for a quick reply. Yeah...I think I will do that. Should I ask my friend to find out if he got my message or not.

I bet you'll hear from him today, or tomorrow at the latest. Be patient. I know after a holiday weekend, people typically have to catch up on work and other stuff, so that's probably why he hasn't had a chance to call you yet where he's not rushed for time.

It definitely sounds like he was interested. You'll hear from him!

It definitely sounds like he's interested, if he didn't I don't think he would have left you his number. Good luck, I'm sure he'll call.

Thanks for your support. I hope he'll call...coz i really like him. Apparently we live only ten minutes away from each other.

Just be patient. He'll call when he thinks the time is right and then you can tell him how you enjoyed his company and hopefully it will go from there.

Okay...so it's already 3 days and I still havent heard from him. I'm sort of losing my patient. Apparently, I found out from my friend that he wasn't sure if I was interested in him....He thought the reason I went back to my bed b/c he did something wrong that I didn't like it. THe true was b/c I like the guy so much and I didn't want him to think that I would do the same to every guy I met. He left early that day b/c he was afraid that we might not be comfortable seeing each other. So should I call him or send him a text message? What if he doesn't answer the phone...and what should I say??? He's really a nice guy and I want to see him again.

If he's not sure you're interested in him, and it's been a couple days you might give him a call and say something like you enjoyed hanging out with him, and you're looking forward to seeing him again.

He might be hesitant to call you if he's not sure you like him, I don't see anythign wrong with calling him.

Ok she called, he knows she interested.

Honestly I like the, "Apparently you're not interested" call.

Say, Well this is my last call because I am taking the stance that you're not interested. So, good bye and good luck.

If anyway its a good way to say good bye

Ok she called, he knows she interested.

Honestly I like the, "Apparently you're not interested" call.

Say, Well this is my last call because I am taking the stance that you're not interested. So, good bye and good luck.

If anyway its a good way to say good bye

okay...so I called him the 2nd time and sort of told him that I had a great time hanging out with him the other night. And he called back a few hours later "finally". We're planing to meet up again this weekend but no definite time set yet. Here is the naive question: is there a certain time limit for a person to call the other person? or it's ok for either one of us to call now that we both talked on the phone. Is there any rule or just go with how you feel?? Thanks

Ok, you two agreed to meet up this weekend. Did he say he'd call later in the week to confirm when? Was he the one who suggested you two get together this weekend?

At this point, I would hesitate to suggest you be the one to call yet again. He needs to show some proactive interest here.

If he is sincerely interested he should call by Thursday to confirm a time and place for the date and he should show effort into planning the date. I would not call him again and if he doesn't call by Thursday night to confirm I would tell him, if he calls last minute and there wasn't a true emergency - death in the family - that level - that you went ahead and made other plans because you assumed the plans were just tentative - but you would love to see him another time.

I think he knew you were interested but what might be happening is that he wants someone who is interested in a quick fling so when you weren't he lost some interest. Hopefully that is not the case.

Ok, you two agreed to meet up this weekend. Did he say he'd call later in the week to confirm when? Was he the one who suggested you two get together this weekend?

At this point, I would hesitate to suggest you be the one to call yet again. He needs to show some proactive interest here.

Thanks Scout. Yes, he suggested to meet this weekend. But b/c I sort of had plan this weekend with my other friend who he's aslo a friend with... so I told him to get in touch with this guy since they know each other well (in case we do something together at the shore again) He said he would get back to me when he finds out what the plan is. I just forgot to ask if he'd rather hang out with others or just us two, you know what i mean.

Well, once again you just have to wait and see! Frustrating, I know. But, he clearly said he would get back to you, so let him this time, ok? If he doesn't, then I personally wouldn't call him again. And I'd give that same advice to a guy if he was posting about a similar issue.