hello, its been a while since the last time i've been on here. i wish i could say everythings ok but things are anything but ok. i dont know where to start this so i'll just sum it up for you all. well after a lot of heart break and pain i finally found a man who loves me and treats me sooo good. i love him more thatn words could ever exspress. well i live with my dad and we have been having some problems lately. a while back we got in to a fight and he ended up hitting me several times. i didnt say anything when i had the brouses on my face but i ended up saying something about it to a Peer Helper at my school. well CPS was called to check up on things. on noe in the house knew for two days. then * * * * hit the fan. my dad had found out and he started screaming at me, telling me what a horrable person i amand that he didint want me. i went into my room and freaked out. i thought about killing myself then ran away because i came the the conclution that i didnt really want to die because i didnt want to lose the one thing i love more thatn life.

i went to school the next day and told my principle that i wasnt going home because of all the things that had happened. well she called the cops and one of them interviewed me. by the end to the day i ended up going to a mental hospital for suicide watch. well i wnt though a week there then came back home to live with my mom. well stupid me i thought all the pain was over until i found out that my sister and mom wanted to keep me away from my bf, who by the way was the only one who got me though all this.

now on top of everthing i feel like im pushing my boyfriend away and i dont know what to do to fix it all. i know i would be lost without him but it seems like he doesnt want to put up with it anymore. im so lost. plus half of my family hates me for telling on my dad. what the hell is that ? is that normal? why is everything falling apart the way it is ? please help im open to anything at this point.

plus half of my family hates me for telling on my dad. what the hell is that ? is that normal?

Sadly, it is. When the family shame is made public like that, instead of being mad at the person who caused the problem in the first place (your dad) the victim (you) gets blamed more often than not. The same thing happened to me when I was 10 and I told officials at my school my father was beating me.

Why does your mother want to keep you away from your BF?