I don't really know, it's really weird...this was his first time ever...but i had my cycle like 2 days after we made love...and now its 2 weeks later...and i having cramps like I'm getting my cycle again (but i just had it)...and i was reading on one site and one lady had a lot of the same things that were happening to me...like different discharges...she said like around 2 weeks after conception she had white stretchy discharge...and a lot of watery discharge...and like i said i've been having cramps like i'm going to get my period again..and i dont know...my breasts aren't tender though and they don't hurt...i'm a little nausueas (sp?) but i haven't thrown up yet (felt like it, but i don't konw if its just because i'm nervous or not)...i don't really know if i've had to go to the bathroom more though, i haven't really paid attention...i've been pretty tired, but i don't konw if its from lack of sleep or not...i don't know...its just really weird...i guess that i really won't be able to know for a few weeks when i can test...but could i be? do you think that i am?

angie

can i test this early? i was thinking i should wait til a month...but i can test this early?

thanks everyone...and i will

link removed

It could be something else or nothing. What about see a gynecologist.

Do you have fever, is it itchy, discharge or unusual smell ?

hi...and thank you for your responses again...

i don't know what to think...my fiance and I would really like to be pregnant...but after reading things today i'm not so sure anymore...i don't know when you can get pregnant...but it seems that since it was right before I had my period, I shouldn't be pregnant...I don't think that you can get pregnant when you are not ovulating...from what i'm reading...but i don't know...i don't really know if my periods are regular or not...i don't even remember if i can say that this last period i had was like a regular one or not...i was expecing it more than a week later (that is why i planned the trip to see my fiance then)...and i just thought it was weird that i was having the same cramps now as i do when i get my period...the last few months my periods have been really regular, 28 days apart...but i was getting cramps and stuff before i went to see him...but they felt exactly like this...i don't know, lol, its jsut been weird...but now i'm afraid i'm not my fiance is going to be upset because he was getting kind of excited...but we've got time...i guess i'll give it a few more days...i wanted to get a pregnancy test now, but now i don't know if i want to know the results...it kind of sucks now...but oh well...thanks so much though everyone...

angie

• 2 weeks later...

ok...well here's a small update...lol...maybe i'm just looking into things too much...i'm not really stressing about it, its more of i just want to know if i am or not...but wednesday i began to have really bad stomach and leg cramps, it woke me up in the middle of the night...so i thought that i would start my cycle that day...nothing came...next day, still crampy but nothing again...friday nothing, but friday night there were like 2 spots, so i was like there it is, but i woke up saturday morning and still nothing...so i took a pregnancy test, i wasn't technically late then but i thought i would try...i got a very faint negative line...but it was a minus sign so i thought well i'm not pregnant...yesterday i was officially late and nothing is here still...now i'm wondering if i should have waited to take the pregnancy test and maybe the faint negative line was a sign that i didn't do it right or it was too early...i tried to look up faint negative results, but everything is on faint positive results...but from all the pictures it looks as though the negative line should be strong...do you think that maybe i should take another one? i didn't wait until i was actually late...so i was thinking maybe i should wait a few more days and buy another one and take it? maybe the digital ones so i know i'm not reading it wrong...or that line mean i'm not pregnant? and maybe there's just something wrong with me and i should go to the doctor?

thanks everyone for their help...i'm sorry i keep bothering everyone...lol...its just so crazy...me and david were getting married next may anyway, i'll be finished with school and will have my degree, if i'm pregnant before the baby is born, so it's no worry...its jsut i want to know! lol...thanks

angie