i have recently started to see this guy, which i meet him i was just getting out of a relationship with a married guy who i liked very much.

now on two occasion he caught me out in a lie he basically found out that i was still communcating with my ex and that i did not tell my ex about him. (i did have a life before him) anyway i was not too sure about this guy he smart but he has got too many lady friends. anyway on two occasion we broke up we got back together all well and good now my issue is this i dont know if i can trust him. reason for this is

1. he hardly calls me

2. my cousin/friends told me he is a player now all these guys are player so they have no reason to lie?

3. we hardly see each other

4.we dont do anything together apart from going out for a drink or to a club he says he hates movies.

5.hes forever out with is friends so he saids.

okay maybe am overreacting he is a lawyer and a athlete but he is only in court at the moment because he has to represent his son on a murder charge and him and the mum must be having a hard time, but what i do give him credit for his that if he says he will do somthing he will.

what i cant understand if he really likes me why do i feel i have to do most of the calling? and why when we broke up he wanted to get back with me ,and if he did not like me i suppose he did not have to fix my car or do my garden for my kids and if it was only sex he wanted.am i right or wrong.

what i have decided to do is that i will not call him and if he choose not to call me then i know its over.

When i think of you ,the word 'Irrisponsible decision making' and 'heartbreaker' comes to my head.

Have you ever thought of the 'carnage' and devestation wrongfull decision making can bring into the lives of others? Imagine yourself into the shoes of that woman with the guy you where having an affaire with who was married. Would you 'enjoy' seeing your husband having sex with another woman? How much would that hurt you? Be honest, and then save someone else from going thru that same pain as you have caused. When it comes to relationships , you need to redefine your boundries. SO

Have you ever said to yourself ' I do not have the right to interfere with someone elses relationship'? Whats worse is that you jump from 'affaire to affaire' you are making yourself look egoselfcentric and a zlut because to forfill your own needs, you would not hesitate to go over dead bodies. thereforeeee ,despite your best intentions your decision making stinks like a corpse rotting in the sun. And now your all 'oh my guy isn't calling me' do you think he is 'stupid'? He is a lawyer and he sees right thru you catching you with your lies about your ex. That's why he doesn't want to be in contact with you , because he knows your 'kind' belongs into a murderhole with the other insects that pester and plague those who seek security and love in their lives.

If i where you i would call him, saying it is over and that you have decided to become a nun, who seeks the ways of our lord, of whom you fallen astray from like a lost sheep. Take my advice, for the meaning of life is to love and help others. If you proceed to keep hurting others, you will find that the boomerang that has karma' written on it will hit you back in the head harder then you remember throwing it.

I hope you don't feel pride in your actions, rather resentment. You want to get rid of your pitifull arrogance, why i bet there wasn't one day in your life that you looked in the mirror and said 'i myself' am to blame for my own misery that i bestow upon myself in my own life. Do correct me if im wrong, but i think a tad of self critisism would do you good every once in a while. A kind of self-review of who you are and your own actions.

My advice is clear' THINK of the risks before you make a decision on which you act upon. Its very easy for an attractive woman to have sex with many men, you might meet many doctors, lawyers and other cha cha cha of men. But in the end you will be miserable, because you haven't found true love. And you won't, why? because men will leave you alone once they find out that you are screwing around their backs. Then you cheated on them and 'uuggh' another heart broken. What do you care right? If only you did care. thereforeeee read these words and leave this place 'always love and help others' and you might find a less derogatory style of life.

it takes two to have affair and i didi not know he was married when i got involve with this guy. and in life you cannot help who you fall for? as with my partner he has being having is own affair i might not have prove and i could be wrong but as to decession making in relationship i tread carefully because my heart cannot not take pain. and 1 advice if you partner wants to leave he will he might meet someone who he is madly in love with more than you in life their is not a rule saying we own anyone 1 and that everything is forever.