Girlfriend hanging on other guys...

She's flaky. I'd be embarrassed to be with someone like that. You're more mature and that's why you're fed up with it. So why are you putting up with it? That's the question, my friend. If she doesn't understand you, that's enough of a reason to say goodbye. It means she doesn't respect you enough to try. She's too full of herself. F-L-A-K-Y

Descirbe your version of one being full one ones self, coz in my version she's not full of herself...i put up with it because well yeah...like i said, I honestly think i am IN love with this girl...and for all of you "older" ppl that are reading this going "oh your just a kid you dont know what love is" kiss mine, coz trust me I know what it is

Well some people are just more physical than others, but still those other guys grabbing her in front of you....that's disrespecting you on all counts. She should at least tell them to stop.

now I have to give her "kudos" for that because when we started going out she just said something like "HEY!" in one of those "hands off mister" kinda voices ya know? but now she'll slap them if they do it or * * * * * them out, plus yeah they kinda noticed me getting mad one day and they havent grabbed her since that day...but still ya know? i still just want to kill'em all

But think about it anyone who does not respect you is hardly gonna repspect you enough to tell you the truth.

trust me, she wont tell me a lie, thats one thing I can be certain of, there are things she's told me and yeah...she wont lie, she's one of those kinda ppl that are honest even if it kills ya kinda things...

This is quite rude. If you dont like what you hear when you ask for an opinion then DONT ASK FOR OPINIONS.

well like I said, im not trying to be rude, so im sorry if I am...and I only meant that about the love thing, because ive had too many ppl give me crap about that one...sorry if I was rude...

• 2 weeks later...

I can really relate to wht your sayin, my gf is simular with the hugging thing, and the boy tht really "likes" here, but not like in your post, maybe you can try and talk to her, explain your feelings about how you get jelous? i no that sounds stupid coming from me... .as i havent yet plucked up the courage but hey...