ok well i think all of u might now what happened...well if u dont ill do a small recap.... well a month ago me and my ex decided to move on and the next day she is hanging out with this other kid and starts dating him right away but i think she is finding out she doesnt have feelings like she had/has for me....would u ever take a grl back after saying your moving on then 2 days later shes will another guy all happy?

Actions speak louder than words my friend. she may have known this kid before and may have already lost feelings for you well before the break up. so it makes sense for her to move on quite quickly. but remember she may also be on a rebound. but in any case, would you take back anybody who has no feelings for you in any regard. don't be a back burner, your'e a great person, go out there and meet more people.

trust me it's not worth dwelling on this girl if she did what she did.

It's difficult because there is someone else involved now, you broke up for a reason yeah, do you want her back? does she want you back? does the new guy want to let her go? Not only must you think about your feelings but this new guy is going to be sad if she leaves him for you! If it hasn't been that long and your feelings are still strong for her then you could take her back but only if she's worth it. Why did you break up in the first place?

If you're fighting too much, you just aren't compatible. How old are you Jeremy?

To be honest, why don't you just go out on a few dates of your own? She obviously didn't think the relationship was as serious as you think it was, that's sad, But obviously she isn't the one.

im 17 we were bestfriends since 4th grade were in junior year of highschool and we were together for 1.5 years and yes she thought it was a serious relationship i was jw thats all im getting better with this but hearing that she didnt care for the relationship as much as i did doesnt help sryyy...

I'm sorry Jeremy, we're just trying to offer some ideas or insights.

I'm sorry you are hurting, but in time you will feel better. She just isn't ready for a committed relationship apparently, because she jumped ship and went out with someone else.

That hurts. But there's nothing wrong with you, and there's nothing you could have done to change things. These things happen.

You're young, you're vibrant, and I bet you're a good looker too. Someone who is right for you will come along.

Give yourself a break and keep yourself eating and sleeping properly. It will be alright.