I'm getting a little worried, and my boyfriend has it set in his mind already that I'm pregnant...although, I took a test the other day and it came out Negative.

The reason why he's so sure is that last month we had sex 3 times where he came in me. Now, we don't make this a regular routine, but in these 3 certain instances, we let it occur. We both are mature, and would support eachother if it turns out that I am pregnant, but we definitely would rather wait until we are married and more concrete in our lives.

I am, as of today, 6 days late and took the test on the 4th day I was late...I have NO regular signs that I'm getting my period at all - I haven't had a period cramp or any other signs I ALWAYS get before it comes.

He's saying that there is no way I am not pregnant, since he had came in me 3 times, I'm this late(when I never am), and I'm not getting any signs of it coming.... I feel as though maybe I am just -late-...and that if I was pregnant, that it would've shown in the test I took 2 days ago.

Anyone more knowledgeable on this that can explain some of my questions?

Is it a possibility that the test wasn't able to detect it yet, or are they for the most part always correct? I used the ClearBlue easy read...and it said that it detects it up for 3 days before your missed period. In this case, that would be 5 days clear of detection since I took it 2 days after I was late.

Well, I was on the pill, and for personal reasons I went off about 3 months ago. I wouldn't say it's planned, but we do it in spite I guess. We would love to start things, but it's sticky situation....and yes, you're right we should be using some form of protection. But, the fact is...we didn't and now, I'm a little confused as to what is happening..

I would wait a few more days and then take it again. Your period might just be late, esp. if you have been stressed out lately over something like your boyfriend coming in you. The take home pregnancy tests are REALLY accurate. They detect a hormone called hcg that an embryo secretes, which is the same hormone that is detected when you go to the doctor and they perform a blood test.