OMG, Anyone Remeber me? i got a news, she wants to come back now.

I dont know if anyone of you still remember me. i posted those letters.

> Hello my honey,

>

>there are so many times I wanted to tell you something, but I feel it won't

>do us any good. When I tried so hard to hold it back, I'm depressing myself

>also. So I think it's better for me just tell you and make our feelings

>clear.

>

>Even though I'm with the new guy now, some times I still feel I love you

>more than him. Maybe because he treat me so well that's one of the major

>reason why I stay with him now. I even told him that.

>

>There were many times I even thought to go back with you. But I'm so afraid

>that we might end up with those same problems. Also I feel bad that I

>actually left you and went on with an other man. Plus I don't know if he

>can handle this. Either way, I will feel guilty and won't be able to set my

>self in true happiness. I can't be that selfish, and shouldn't neither.

>

>I don't know what you gonna think about what I told you here. The only

>thing we can blame might be that we were not mature enough, both of us.

>Some times I even feel that I might break up with him in few years and end

>up single or go back with you again. No one really know what's going to

>happen in the future. But one thing's for certain, I still love you, as i

>told you before, cause you will always be my first love.

>

>Anyway, happy easter!

-------------------------------------------------------

Last night we talked on the phone about lots of stuffs. i found out she had sex with the 9 years older than her guy couple times. she found out he is not right for her and also he got fat belly and ugly. Now she wants to come back because she found out i have 2 girls that like me. she told me not to take any one of them. she also told me to pick a perfect one.

I told her to break up with him first and i will take her back.

here is the detail. i am 4 years older than her, she is 19 now. i am her first BF, she is my second GF.

So what sup? what i need to do ? i haven't had sex with any of the two girls yet. i slept with of them but now sex and i told her that too.

what you guys think? take her back or what? she is really sad now and she said she is so messed up. she wanna die , i think if i take her back, i can save her and make her normal ?

I found out she had sex with the 9 years older than her guy couple times. she found out he is not right for her and also he got fat belly and ugly. Now she wants to come back because she found out i have 2 girls that like me. she told me not to take any one of them. she also told me to pick a perfect one.

I don't like what she's done. She got tired of the older guy and now she wants you. Sounds to me a little shallow... I do not if I would trust her. I mean, it sounds to me like she's trying to manipulate you. You're not quite reacting the way she'd expect, because if you did, you'd be all like "aww poor baby, I want you back" no questions asked. That's probably what she wants... I'll say forget her and move on... Just my opinion.

She sounds crazy in the head and super inconfident about what she does, and who she wants to stay with. She is very NOT comitted, as soon as something better comes along she'll jump out and move with the other person. I dislike that characteristic of her very much.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think she wants you back. If she did, she'd ditch the new guy and be trying whatever she can to make things right with you. She seems to be playing a game, to see if you are still interested in her - she wants to know if she still has you wrapped around her finger. I know lots of women like her, and trust me, they love themselves A LOT more than they could every love anyone else.