ok so on Monday, I plan on asking a girl out after school, i plan on doing something cheesy, but unique, i am gonna buy her a bag of hershey kisses and a card.

i will write this in the card, "i remember the first time that i really looked into your eyes. i was thinking to myself there will never be anyone else, and here are 50 kisses for you, now will you be mine? now heres part of a song that most reminds me of how i feel,

I'm sittin' here all by myself

just tryin' to think of something to do

Tryin' to think of something, anything

just to keep me from thinking of you

But you know it's not working out

'cause you're all that's on my mind

One thought of you is all it takes

to leave the rest of the world behind

I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself

that you're not the one for me

But the more I think, the less I believe it

and the more I want you here with me"

pretty good, yes? lol well i wish i knew the combo to her locker but she wont tell me, so i dont know how i will give her the 50 hershey kisses, got any ideas? i was thinking of glueing them on the card but then you cant eat it, and you cant fit all 50 on it, so how can i give her the hershey kisses and card in a nice way. i dont want to give it to her in a bag cuz thats sooo gay.

so yeah PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE A UNIQUE IDEA OF WHAT I CAN DO WITH THE HERSHEY KISSESS, TELL ME

Wadda ya mean "Girls help me out"....this is a problem for men!!

You could....um...what about if...mmm...maybe this would...nah...I..um...Girls?

ha ha Melrich...that's cute!

FamousAmos, as sweet as your idea is...it's a very romantic gesture...I do agree that it might be a little bit over the top, hon. At least until you know her better. Why don't you just ask her out (not by giving her a card) and then if she accepts, you can give her the gift of chocolates on your date?

uhhhh ive known her for 7 years, since kindergarten, well anyways im going to shorten it too

"i remember the first time that i really looked into your eyes. i was thinking to myself there will never be anyone else, and here are 50 kisses for you, now will you be mine? "

Awww...I have to say your idea is really sweet. It's a grand gesture! And I hate to even enter any thought of doubt or negativity...but if by any chance her response is less than what you were hoping for, do you think you can take it?

Of course, that could just be only a remote possibility, and I'm sorry for even adding a negative thought in there. I wish someone had done that for me when I was 15! It really is romantic.

Only you will know how she will react...

Hopefully it won't be too over the top.

The "will you be mine"? should be saved for Valentine's Day.

Would you like to see a movie with me or geeeesh... I don't know. I just realized you are only 15. What a sweetie pie.

Your heart is definitely in the right place and she should be lucky to have you going through this trouble... you just don't want to scare her off.

Hey Amos,

Thinking back to when I was fifteen, if she already likes you too she'll probably love it. However, if she doesn't, this could change her mind, or it could creep her out. But then, you always run the risk of rejection when you ask someone out, right?

However, looking at your other posts I have to ask: is this the girl who already had a boyfriend? If so, is she still with him? because if she is I don't think you should be trying to steal her away.

good luck!

C

From and old grimpy man BArr humbug

Me I always make some thing arty, I would make the card my self and put my own words in it. As for the chocs grate Idear, make a boxe in the shape of a hart or Kiss all your self.

Shows you care and that put time in to what you do.

Thats My $00.02

Good luck and show no fear.

• 5 months later...
Wadda ya mean "Girls help me out"....this is a problem for men!!

You could....um...what about if...mmm...maybe this would...nah...I..um...Girls?

Literally laughing out loud, gee melrich you sure can be funny.

Anyway Mr. FamousAmos you're adorable. I wouldn't worry about a goddamn thing, as far as romantic notions go, you are by far leagues ahead of your fellow men. Always remember, it's the thought that counts so don't get too caught up on the actual presentation. You're such a cutie, I wish you the best of luck.