I work in a grocey store, those who have worked there know what I will be talking about..the music! one love/breakup song after another reminding me!!! argh its almost unbearable sometimes...and then finding out they make cards about getting back together and that kind of love that I feel. Damn I had no idea hallmark had that kind of cards. Even without the music its still hard sometimes just seeing former 'friends' but its been 2+ weeks NC and I'm feeling better myself. hopefully signing up for a baseball season maybe even boxing. Hearing all these stories about reconciling I hope that it still can happen for me. I still feel like even though it might not happen now...but down the road we'll meet again.

I was also just down because the anniversary would be coming up on may 24th...should I say anything or let it pass, thats how I saw those hallmark cards..

oh man, do i know what you mean about the songs. thinking "oh my god--this song is my LIFE!"

actually, there's this john mayer song called "wheel" that i've been listening to a lot lately, but not in a wistful, "i miss him so badly and i'm so overwhelmingly sad" kind of way. i highly recommend listening to it...it's just comforting, thinking that having people come and go is sad, but it's just the way of the universe. it's a little hopeful, too. again, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

stay strong in that NC!

they play this one...just tears my soul up..

daniel bedingfield - if you're not the one *dont download if your not ready*

I've heard it alot at work and it still catches me off guard with the lyrics.

and of course the U2 - One / With or Without You

just gotta take it one day at a time.