Do you think i screwed everything up?

Well if any of you followed my story i have been going threw alot this past 4 months. Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago and we werent meant to take a break then some things happened. we got better as time went on and trying to work on things. 3 weeks ago we decided to move on 2 days later i talk to her on the phone and she is hanging out with this other guy she says. i dont like it cuz its so soon and she is my first love obvi. i wouldnt like it. anyways i find out she kissed him a few days later then i find out they did oral...i got real upset and mad that i couldnt hold it in i let go and yelled at her for doing that cuz she isnt like that...i called her some mean names...she got upset and i felt bad when i cooled down then i did it again last night cuz she trys to tell me there just friends but there not. i try to think if this is a rebound cuz seriously this guy is not a good lookin guy at all lol i kno its mean but he looks like a rat lol i might sound mean but yeah...so it makes me feel like * * * *, maybe this is a rebound for her we are juniors and this kid is a senior why would she get involved when he is going off to college in a few months? so back to last night i yelled at her and she yelled back we both had our share of mean things to say...she hurt me the most when she said im so glad we are broken up "i learned that i will never go out with a guy like you again" i kno she was mad but that was uncalled for...see i did EVERYTHING for her..im 17 i tried to be the best bf ever i was so respectful we went out for 1.5 years i tried to save money to take her to bermuda cuz my friend can get us a private jet for cheap but i couldnt get enough money then i tried to get hot air balloon rides for us on our 1 year but im low on money so and its 300 a person...but i did all lil things for her the whole time we went out from buying dinner,breakfast,lunch, flowers for no reason, lil things i just showed that i loved her and she says she will never go out with another guy like me ever again....if u were in my spot what would u think of this and also do u think that we both ruined everything we had? thx..

but i did all lil things for her the whole time we went out from buying dinner,breakfast,lunch, flowers for no reason, lil things i just showed that i loved her and she says she will never go out with another guy like me ever again

You let her walk all over you mate. Buying her stuff all the time does not make a woman, well any woman worth her weight in gold, want to be with you.

i got real upset and mad that i couldnt hold it in i let go and yelled at her for doing that cuz she isnt like that...i called her some mean names...she got upset and i felt bad when i cooled down then i did it again last night cuz she trys to tell me there just friends but there not

Tantrum and of course no girl can respect that. Understandably you are upset but you didnt show self control or respect for her by acting this way. Dont worry abotu what she is doing with her life. You cant manipulate her into feeling bad or control her so why try.

i try to think if this is a rebound cuz seriously this guy is not a good lookin guy at all lol i kno its mean but he looks like a rat lol i might sound mean but yeah...so it makes me feel like * * * *, maybe this is a rebound for her we are juniors and this kid is a senior why would she get involved when he is going off to college in a few months?

He probably acts more mature in her eyes and is less of a "threat" to "spit the dummy(soother)" so to say.

she hurt me the most when she said im so glad we are broken up "i learned that i will never go out with a guy like you again" i kno she was mad but that was uncalled for...see i did EVERYTHING for her..im 17 i tried to be the best bf ever i was so respectful we went out for 1.5 years

She made her intentions clear here. She no longer sees you as a potential mate, so respect her decision, shes has tried to make it clear in other ways ie having a new boy but you are ignoring this. It was her last and final way to let you knwo she is no longer interested. And no, doing everything for a girl is not respectful its tantamount to "buying" her love, you need to be more than a walking wallet.

i tried to save money to take her to bermuda cuz my friend can get us a private jet for cheap but i couldnt get enough money then i tried to get hot air balloon rides for us on our 1 year but im low on money so and its 300 a person

Did you promise these things then never fulfill them? Dont make promises you cant keep and dont make excuses. She sees that as a sign of immaturity. That you will say anything to keep her happy, but wont do anything about it.

Good thing is you are young, you have lots of time to find a woman who will wna to be with you. But you have to learn from this, for your own sanity, you will be alot happier if you come out of this situations with something, that is a lesson. Shes gone and I dont htink there is anything you can do to get her back. Move on and enjoy the next girl, but keep in mind the lessons you learn. dating is very much a learning process.