Well i saw a post on someone posting what they miss and i thought i should do the same cuz im bored:

I miss you

I miss spending everyday with you

I miss Kissing your soft lips

I miss Have sleep overs and me waking up and going into my room and watching you sleep.

I miss sleeping over your house and waking up to you kissing me on the forhead

I miss Waking up early and knowing that your in my life.

I miss Sneaking around to have sex (lol)

I miss Getting up early and going skiing and trying to teach you to ski better lol.

I miss wrestling with you.

I miss holding you

I miss Just being in those lazy moods and laying on the couch all day with you.

I miss going 4wheeling with you and getting u all muddy.

I miss you driving me to school.

I miss spending holidays with you.

I miss you helping me with school.

I miss the person you where

I miss going to the beach with you and falling asleep and waking up with you lookin into my eyes.

I miss all the little things we did to have fun.

I miss you, I miss your Love, I miss loving you, I miss being with my first love.... god i cant take it i miss this girl soo much...i dont no why i cant get her out of my head...i couldnt sleep last night cuz all i was doing is thinkin of all the good times we had and how much she meant to me and today in school i couldnt stop thinkin of all the things i miss about her...

I know it's tempting & you feel like letting of steam. Though, making a list like this one when you're bored isn't going to help you at all.

Think about the things why you miss her, but don't write them down. Your subconscious is going to tear you down without you even realise it!

Get out and do something with friends if you're bored. Otherwise do something else useful for yourself or help others. Even the most small steps of taking initiative to do something useful will help you!

Take care..