i just feel like crying

depressed, after reaching out to a love interest so much and being rejected, feeling confused, feeling deceived, but giving second chances, being low priority, understandable, i'm feeling kind of needy. it's been a long time since i've had a healthy relationship, i've gotten really confused, depressed, feeling hopeless, feeling dependent on my friends for support, i feel lost, i don't know what i'm doing with my life, at work, but whenever i'm alone, i just cry. it's been a long time since i've felt this sad, this confused. really, i just want to feel loved, feel wanted and i constantly make so much effort for that with people that really aren't offering that, but i see any glimpse of it and leap at it.

i don't feel like dying or suicidal or anything, just hopeless, just depressed, wanting to be at home and just go to sleep and not move. i don't know why i'm this sad, i guess i just blame myself for everything that's happened and it's an overwhelming weight. it'd be so much easier to point my fingers at someone else.... but really my conscience doesn't let me...

just ranting i guess, just letting it out somewhere.

I can only suggest that you cry as much as you need to. Crying is much like throwing up, it's the last thing you really want to have to do but you feel much better after doing it.

Do some crying, get some sleep and then review your situation after you've woken up.

I suggest just think things over. Think how you can improve yourself, so you won't have to depend on friends so much. I felt like that once and it sucks. But I just thought of ways I can enjoy myslef alone and ways I can have friends, but not feel too needy. It takes time. That I can definitely tell you.

I cry al ot too, sometimes. One day, I literally just laid down on my bed and cried and cried about everything that was hurting me. I let out all my emotions without feeling bad or stupid or trying to hold back. Then I just passed out. I think sometimes we all just need a good cry to let our emotions out. I cried before that, but I kept fighting it and trying not to. But When I finally just released all my emotions I felt a lot better.

This song captures your moment perfectly.

go ahead as you waste

your days with thinking

When you fall, everyone stands

another day and you've had

your fill of sinking

with the life held in your

hands are shaking cold

these hands are meant to hold

speak to me

when all you got to keep is strong

move along, move along

like i know you do

and even when your hope is gone

move along, move along

just to make it through

move along

so a day when you've

lost yourself completely

could be a night when your life ends

such a heart that will

lead you to deceiving

all the pain held in your

hands are shaking cold

your hands are mine to hold

when everything is wrong

we move along

thats beautiful but i'm not sure i'm totally understanding it. yeah, just crying all day, not eating, hopefully i'll sleep tonight without waking i don't know, i know i'm depressed, not the type to take medication, just feel like i'm blaming myself for everything and can't see things very clearly. one moment confident, the next taking everything i say back. i just feel so confused, so lost, so angry with myself for not being smarter, not taking better care of my dignity, not being so obsessive/impulsive about the last guy i dated that really it was just my way to not have to look at myself and all my shortcomings and how i'm not going anywhere with my life, have no family, no love, no career, nothing, i'm just feeling like * * * *.

Ive felt the same way the past few weeks,it's a bit of a rollercoaster isn't it?,I know how you feel.

Rejection by nature eradicates your confidence,you feel like such a fool for having felt so much where your feelings were unwanted,for not being smarter, but you must know that our feelings often overide our reason.When you are in love you're not not always rational and do such sily things,forgive yourself.

It's no great sin to love or need others,we all do! It's almost as if you are left with all this love but noone to give it too and that hurts.

I agree with what others have said about crying as much as you need to its the only way to let those feelings go.Sometimes after one emotional hurdle or loss it becomes harder to deal with the all the other upserts in your life.

It can feel like everything good is going on in others lives but your own,and it seems endless! but IT really isn't,things change as much as we allow them too and often the whole point of these depressing experiences is to make us much stronger or wiser for them [antidepressants will never ever be able to give you that] .

If all else fails when ive spent a day crying and feeling life is full of doom and gloom and nothing is going right,I think of this quote :

"A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having once felt sorry for itself"

it seems to get me back on my feet and puts things into perspective.

thank you langford, i see what you are saying. but i wrote something, like a whole synopsis of what i went through and looking at it, i see how *pathetic* I was. I mean, I can't believe I gave that guy so many chances. I feel so foolish. But I didn't trust myself, didn't trust my sense of intuition, and one moment I blame myself for expecting too much too soon, and the next I blame myself for not demanding enough. It's so confusing....

but what you wrote was beautiful, i'll try and keep it in mind...

Make a commitment to be less naive,less blind,smarter,and to have a higher standard for yourself next time,at least you can see that now.You are entitled to make mistakes hundreds of times in your life,even if the consequences are sometimes painful.As I said remember when you love somebody your good judgement sometimes falls out the window and that's okay. I TRULY know how you feel right now though.